Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
i bought my first Maat tank about 6 months ago, use the dual coils. When this tank works, it’s the bomb. Started having issues with it...the OHMs would bounce all over (even tho I never change my watts). It would jump from like .24 up to 1.84, then down to 1.2, then up to 1.7 and so on.

Changed my coil, same thing, change the coil again, same thing. Yes, I would thoroughly clean the tank. I said screw it, bought ANOTHER Maat tank and same thing is happening. What is going on? Anyone else with this issue? In 6 years vaping, I’ve had a few PITA tanks but this one is maddening.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I've been using mine off and on for about 4 months or so, maybe longer. I haven't had any issues with mine. I find its stronger than any other tank I've got so I don't use it consistently. Maybe I wasn't the best person to answer ;)

Well I do appreciate you trying! I’m not sure WTH is going on. I use mine all day and it’s driving me INSANE! It’s a great vape when the ohms are at a consistant .20-.24 but when it jumps up...OUCH! I also build my own coils and when ohms jump like that, usually, it’s a poorly built coil.

Reactions: Anise

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
It's doing the same thing on other mods?

Ok...your a genius! I did try it on my old throw around Eleaf and it seems to be holding at .24 ohms. Now I need to figure out why in the hell it won’t work properly on the Minikin 2?? This is so weird

THANK YOU for bringing that up! Never even would have thought of this

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Ok...your a genius! I did try it on my old throw around Eleaf and it seems to be holding at .24 ohms. Now I need to figure out why in the hell it won’t work properly on the Minikin 2?? This is so weird

THANK YOU for bringing that up! Never even would have thought of this

You're welcome, hopefully you can find the connectivity issue on your preferred mod.

Reactions: AngiBe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread