Status
Not open for further replies.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Just got a bottle today, along with Pluid (of course!) it's very different. I kind of get a lime flavor, but like others said it almost has a cool effect. Not quite menthol or a koolada, but just a very, VERY slight cooling effect on the inhale. I also pick up a 'green' flavor, it reminds me of a Mary Jane juice I tried. Just like all of MM other juices it has a lot going on. I'm siting here vaping on it trying to describe it, looking for the Gatorade flavor others have mentioned and I don't taste it yet. My wife tried it and said she tastes a vegetable flavor like broccoli?
Overall it's a decent flavor, very light smooth vape. Just like AO it will probably take a while before it will grow on me.
Hope this helps

I got it and i'm vaping it now, it's like lime and lemon with some kind of light eucalyptus or something, kind of an herbal tea flavor in the mix, I love it! kInda sweet and a touch of bitter at the same time, great throat hit. Would make a great hot summer day vape.

You wont be dissapointed!

Sent from my Atari 2600 using Tapatalk

I'm not! ;)

MadOzodi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
StL, MO
I really wish MM would release bottles mixed with a nic concentration of less than 9 or 10mg nic. My huge bottle of Cutter ran out long before my 4-pack of 30ml Maha Ras and single 30ml 20mg nic Pluid bottles.

Oh well, I guess ya gotta pay to play...ordering a 0mg nic bottle with every 9/10mg nic bottle of pluid/bledan lotus/maha ras now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread