Mad Vaper's Laboratory 0-Nic Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Sorry folks... I'm out of nic juice. I'm not sure whether it is worth carrying on... The highest I can buy now is 24mg (or is it 26?). That means the highest I can sell will be 12mg. Since I'd say 85% of the orders have been for 18mg, I don't know what the interest would be for the lower stuff. I'll continue with the 0 Nic for now. Maybe I can switch to 6ml bottles of just premixed flavorings? I don't know...

A reminder: I'm not a store. I'm a hobbyist, and some folks have expressed an interest in my recipes... so I'm making them available while I remain interested in doing so.

15ml Bottle is $10. Shipping is $5, Flat Rate.

I will only accept direct transfer payments through Paypal. This means you must have a checking account linked to your Paypal account. I will be refusing credit card/debit card payments from now on.

All flavors are only available 0 nic at this time

Current Flavors:

Mocha
Raspberry Mocha
Peppermint Mocha
Kickin' Thin Mint
Strawberries & Cream
Raspberry Creme
Peaches & Cream
Pralines & Cream
Heath Bar
Milk Dud
Chocolate Raspberry Truffle
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Peach Cobbler
Apple Pie
Glacial Strawberry (Menthol)
Glacial Grape (Menthol)
Glacial Raspberry (Menthol)
Peanut Butter Cup
Peanut Butter & Jelly (Grape, Strawberry or Raspberry)
Peanut Butter & Honey
Peanut Butter & Banana
Atomic Fireball
Caramel Apple
Chocolate Banana
Fruit Punch
Apples & Honey

While supplies last.

Keep in mind the following:

These flavors are based on my taste buds. You might not agree. You have the option of cutting out your tongue and sending it to me, and I'll try to use yours. Otherwise, deal with it.

These are made to order, and I'll do my best to get them shipped within 2 days. Larger orders may take a little longer. Sometimes **** happens. If you can't deal with that, don't deal with me.

These are made to order. By me. When you order them. At my desk. I'm not in a sterile environment, but I promise to wash my hands. If you can't deal with that, don't deal with me.

At this time, I use Lorann's flavorings, Propylene Glycol, and Glycerine. If you want, I can omit the Glycerine. I can't omit the PG because all of my e-liquids are PG based. I can't omit the Lorann's... well, I could but then you don't have any flavor, right?

I mentioned above that I use Lorann's. Don't expect your liquid to be colorless. Some of these are pretty dark. I vape them myself and haven't killed an atomizer with them.

To order, send me a PM (make sure to include your Paypal email address) or email me at madvaper<at>gmail.com. I'll send you an invoice via Paypal. When it's paid, I'll start work on your order.

Last edited:

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Wow - your OP is kind of harsh... someone must have been giving you a hard time I suspect.

From what I've heard around the forum is that you're doing a terrific job, so keep up the good work and don't let them buggars get you down!

Are your liquids 0 nic then? Do you have any plans for spearmint or spearmint with menthol?

Thanks

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Wow - your OP is kind of harsh... someone must have been giving you a hard time I suspect.

From what I've heard around the forum is that you're doing a terrific job, so keep up the good work and don't let them buggars get you down!

Are your liquids 0 nic then? Do you have any plans for spearmint or spearmint with menthol?

Thanks

Actually no... I've never left room for anyone to give me a hard time. I saw the types of complaints against various people for what I considered inane things, so decided to be very clear from the onset. If it's harsh, so be it... but it won't be misunderstood. This isn't a business, I don't count it as income, so I won't put up with 'bs'.

I will make anywhere from 0 nic up to 18mg. Beyond that I don't have the flexibility to keep to my standards for flavor and vapor production.

I won't use Spearmint because it's an actual oil. Those I stay away from.

bmckenna

Apr 14, 2009
north jersey
The mad vaper's juices are quite tasty. I've taken quite a liking to peanut butter and jelly, heath bar, and kickin thin mint, which I've found taste just like the things they are supposed to. The peanut butter cup was, for me, a bit weak on flavor, and the mocha peppermint produced a burnt popcorn flavor in my atty after the first puff that only went away with an alcohol bath. Overall, 3/5 flavors really, really, REALLY wow'ed me. Excellent product and I'll be ordering again without a doubt.

Jaydeman

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
hey wallrus you need to cut your personal mix with some liquid sleep aid or somthing man quit trying to be a hard ...

i rather liked walrus' posting style...he's a non-nonsense hobbyist that offering a service he doesn't need to, and doesn't want to deal with "extra hot skinny latte with a double shot of sugar free hazelnut, extra foam" frufruness.

if you don't like it, quit reading his posts.

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
hey wallrus you need to cut your personal mix with some liquid sleep aid or somthing man quit trying to be a hard ...

I like how some members feel the need to create a new name so they can say something smartassed to someone else.

Walrus is straight to the point, and the majority like him for that. He doesn't have to create another name to say what he wants. He jsut says it.

I'm ordering from him very soon. Man I wish my check would get here! URGGGG!

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
I have to admit. I am also a little ...... at Walrus now. I ordered my juice a whole 3 minutes ago and I don't have it yet. WTF!?!?!? He's in the future, I would expect him to have the technology to beam my juice to me within seconds. Urrrrrgggg! LOL!

I got some peach cobbler, Milk Dud, Heath Bar and Apple Pie. I CAN'T WAIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread