Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @BlurCloud. Glad to have you here!

Check out this forum: Malaysia Forum

You will not be able to post there until you have your first 5 posts and the server updates at :25 past the hour.

Also check out Richard NG who does reviews on Malaysian juice (and mods/tanks/drippers as well).

Byakko

Unresolved Status
Sep 17, 2015
Malaysia
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Syakster

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
I have tried plenty of Malaysian juices, and almost all of them makes me feel sick when I vape too much on it. I really don't know what it is, but some said it's the cheap nicotine they use.

Speaking of nicotine, the standard nicotine level in Malaysian juices is 6mg. It is a lot different than imported 6mg juices. There's no throat hit whatsoever. And I tend to always go back to smoking when I vape on Malaysian juices.

And please be aware that the juice making industry over here is unregulated. There is no quality control over what ingredients they use. And as the poster mentioned above, there are a lot of remakes of imported juices and that's great for people looking for cheaper alternatives. But the sucky thing is that there's apparently a lot of "fake remakes" as well.

With that said, Malaysian juices are extremely flavourful, which is a plus point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread