Made the Leap

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalksWithWiFi

ECF Veteran
So, i finally ordered myself the Buzz Pro(blue with chrome caps)this weekend-
of course, not knowing of the sale i did not order it until yesterday(baloon festival here in Boise had me otherwise occupied on Friday =p)
So, as a new buzz customer, i do have a few small questions that i am sure some of the Pro-Pro users can more than likely answer for me(if they feel so kind to oblige)

Whats the typical waiting time for one of these things to ship?
(i know the holiday will keep we waiting until at least after it passes)

Did i get a mistake getting chrome because i like chrome?(i see some possible issues with the chrome end caps)

Also, i see some talk of not putting dual coils on a buzz pro here and there-is this something i should avoid?

Thank you for whatever kind/informative answers you can lend-

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
You will probably have it in your hands on Fri. or Sat.. You can use any Damn, excuse me, darn carto or atty that will fit on it. The only bad thing about using LR cartos/attys on a HV or VV device is it stresses your batteries more but that's on any HV or VV mod. You don't need them any more but many people use them.
BTW congrats on getting the Buzz Pro and
welcome.gif
to the noycig forum. We are glad to have you join us.
congratsonthebp.jpg

Last edited:

4mehealth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
canada
Congrats (although I've only had mine for a few days). You gonna love it.

And with respect to the chrome, apparently it affects the brass caps as well. Not biggie.

And when I first got it, all I had (still do) are LR atties. Just have the voltage turned down. Last check on the meter, it was set at 3.85V (unloaded). Worked well. Seemed much better than my Maxi RS.

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
I have brass and chrome and it affects both, but not as much with the brass. It's all good though because if you are going to want to turn them off Mike will replace them when the new and improved bottom caps arrive! I haven't found a need to turn either of mine off yet. If memory serves correct the batteries will run the red led for a month, so having it on isn't a noticable drain on the batteries!

Last edited:

WalksWithWiFi

ECF Veteran
good to hear, and thank you all for the input you have given-
i am pretty excited about it-even have a name picked out for it =p

And yeah, if i really don't want the carto/atty to fire in my pocket and i am really worried about it-i will just unscrew the carto/atty a lil bit-the off feature really isn't important for me.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Awesome walks!!! Glad to see you here!!! I guess you didn't waste any time at all in going for the best VV PV on the market!

My personal experience.....I purchased a used Infinity, then found this sub-forum, (everyone is awesome here).......then I made a slogan in a contest for the Buzz Pro & actually won my Buzz Pro ("Vape it like you stole it").........I chose black with brass caps, as black is a classic. Then I got my hands on an Original Purple Buzz, & couldn't pass up the deal, so I bought it. I've got my pre-order in for the Infinity Pro, & the VVPV. (can't wait for the VVPV to be released)

I'd say you'll probably have your Buzz Pro in your hands by Tuesday or Wednesday :) Let us know when you get it, & what you think!

Yeah, Mike says not to use the DC on the Buzz, something about ohms, voltages, output or something. I understood at one point, but now I forget. lol

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Awesome walks!!! Glad to see you here!!! I guess you didn't waste any time at all in going for the best VV PV on the market!

My personal experience.....I purchased a used Infinity, then found this sub-forum, (everyone is awesome here).......then I made a slogan in a contest for the Buzz Pro & actually won my Buzz Pro ("Vape it like you stole it").........I chose black with brass caps, as black is a classic. Then I got my hands on an Original Purple Buzz, & couldn't pass up the deal, so I bought it. I've got my pre-order in for the Infinity Pro, & the VVPV. (can't wait for the VVPV to be released)

I'd say you'll probably have your Buzz Pro in your hands by Tuesday or Wednesday :) Let us know when you get it, & what you think!

Yeah, Mike says not to use the DC on the Buzz, something about ohms, voltages, output or something. I understood at one point, but now I forget. lol

I forgot you won that. Making the banners for that was fun!

As jen said, post back when it arrives!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
will do sirs/madame's *salutes*

also, thanks for all the input thus far!
I am pretty stoked...i must admit...going to have to order some new atties at some point in the near future though...
i will look at these Iken cannons...
If you are a dripper try the new i06 and a drip tip for it. It is greaqt. No Leaks either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread