Madvapes Appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I wanted to start a thread here so that I could start reviewing all of my equipment and things I purchase from madvapes. I have truly enjoyed everything that I have ordered, and so I would like to share my findings. I hope thats okay with everyone! :) I will start adding item reviews tomorrow. I have 2 orders coming from madvapes also. One tomorrow and the other this week sometime.

Brought to you by Tapatalk

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Vision 2ml Vivi Nova Tank
-Great look and color choices.
-Perfect size, and it works great with my smok tech 900mah battery and nemesis clone mod.
-Great vapor and taste. I never get a burnt taste.
-Easy to clean, and I even do a small careful dry burn when buildup gets on the coil.
-I love how the drip tips fit snug and tightly in.
-510 threading
This is my favorite clearomizer! I love them so much!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
RBC smok tech 900mah battery double kit
Includes: 2 smoke tech batteries, 2 RBC tanks, 1 charger, and carrying case.
This was the first electronic cigarette kit that I purchased after switching from The CE4 EGO kit, and it is also the first thing that I purchased from Madvapes.
-Great starter kit.
-The batteries are awesome...actually the best of this moddel of battery that I have ever used. I like the 900mah smok tech battry better than the 1100 mah EGO batteries. I have been using the batteries since around November or December, and they still work like they are brand new. I have had 0 problems out of them.
-The kit comes with a carrying case, and it is awesome. Everything fits in perfect.
-The battery charger that comes with it is great, because it has a long cord. I really appreciate that feature.
- The RBC (redux bottom coil) tanks work good, but I did get some gurgling from them after using for a bit. No leaking through the bottom though. I replaced the flavor wick with cotton and it stopped gurgling. I am still trying to perfect my cotton skills though..lol
-Dry burn works great to clean the buildup off of the coil.
This was an awesome buy, because I still use everything that came with this kit.

Last edited:

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Smok tech 1.5ohm dual coil cartomizer
I love these little suckers!
-Hit like a tank!
- Not too big not too small.
-Awesome taste and wonderful vapor.
-Last a long time. I have been using the same one for almost 3 weeks and have not had to clean it yet and I have had 0 issues yet.
-If you are into cartomizers you should pick a few of these up. I like a switch up from clearomizers sometimes. You know how it is, every once in a while you get bored with what your using and need a switch up.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I recently purchased the Stam T2 Clearomizer. I tried it for the first time last night, and I am still using it this morning :D

Stam T2 Clearomizer:
- Great taste
-Cool look
-Produces great vapor
-Nice long wick that goes all the way to the bottom
-Holds 2.4ml
-To change the wick you do it from the top. (I thought this was neat. It was funny I was trying to twist the bottom off when I was checking it out before I filled it up, and I thought "No way! I know this said you can replace the coil in it...." lol I have never had a clearomizer that you change the coil through the top. Very cool change!)
-No leaking yet

So far I love this thing! It hits great, tastes great, and looks great. I will be buying more of these, and I need to get some replacement coils. Thank you Madvapes for another great clearomizer.
du4utepe.jpg

See how the middle piece hangs out of the top so far? When you clean the coil or change the coil all you do is twist that out and then twist the new coil on.
edynumu9.jpg

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for this thread. We appreciate you too! Hopefully pretty soon some others will join and keep you company!

Awwww! Thanks! I have enjoyed being a customer of Madvapes so much. I figured that since you guys make it possible for me to vape and on nice equipment that I love then I wanted to tell others about the things that I have purchased. I have loved every item I have ever purchased from you guys.

I have been slow getting my items on. I still have some I need to add. I love Spring, but with a mini farm Spring comes with more work! Lol Yes, I offer anyone to add in, because I have not even hit the iceburg of your items you sale! Lol And I have purchased quite a few over the months.

Last edited:

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Rocket Mod

Rocket Mod with Acro 5.0 tank on it.
mabusu2e.jpg

One of the top pieces(im sorry I do not know if the top rings have a name or not :) ) that come with the mod.
yta5umu3.jpg

Extra top piece to change the top look.
syne6e6a.jpg

AMAZING! This mod so far has been amazing! It has the mechanical mod and vv/vw going on! Too cool :) It has some weight to it as well, and absolutely beautiful style. Works wonderful with my Acro 5.0 (which is pretty much an Aspire Nautilus but in my opinion better!), aspire nautilus, iclear16, smok tech cartomizers, and vivi nova tanks. I like how you can see the battery through the mod. The mod comes with an extra piece to screw onto the top of the mod that has a different look. After changing /putting batteries into the mod you must click the button 5 times fast, and to switch between voltage (white) and wattage (blue) you click the button 2 times fast. To change the voltage and wattage you twist the v/w ring, and it has 3.6v/6.0W, 4.0v/8.0w, 4.4v/10w, 4.8v/12w, 6.0v/15w.
umahada4.jpg

Overall, a wonderful Mod! I love this thing! It works so well and is like nothing I have ever used! Thank you Madvapes!!!

Last edited:

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
fc1d4563246af6b07566c08e741d13dd.jpg

Smoktech ARO bottom coil tank

I tried this tank out a few months back, and I have loved it so much! I ended up buying more.
They give great taste, vapor, NO LEAKING :) , perfect draw. I actually prefer this over my Kanger EVOD tank. (the two look similar) I have been a huge fan of Smok tech products, and my favorite equipment is made by them. This tank looks good on the Smoktech ARO battery that Madvapes sales. I have used this tank on 2 different types of smok tech batteries, Nemesis clone mod, rocket mod, and smoktech SID mod; and it is excellent with them all. This is an awesome tank!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Vision 2.5ohm cartomizers
I need to get a vv battery/mod for these! My battery does not support this ohm, but I can tell that it will be great with a vv battery! It actually does ok, so I know it will be awesome when I can afford a vv battery :)

I got a vv/vw battery/mod a while back and the Vision 2.5ohm cartomizer works great with it. These are pretty good, but if you are a fan of cartomizers I highly recommend you try the:

Smoktech 1.5ohm dual coil cartomizer from Madvapes!

It is the best cartomizer I have ever used! I love these things! I get one to last me about 3 weeks without cleaning it! Awesome taste, vapor, and no leaking! Now, one thing to always remember that when you fill up a cartomizer ALWAYS take it off of the battery or mod, because if you over fill them they will drip out of the bottom! I have goten good enough to know when to stop, but the first time I fill it up i take it off of my battery. If I can though I take it off of the battery, because it sucks when you over fill it! Lol So, please if you are new to cartomizers always remove it from your battery or mod :)
8e509f1eda6bad61b686c5e538a2392c.jpg

The best cartomizer I have ever used!!!

Last edited:

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Delrin 510 Knucklehead drip tip
18bc9853c14ab5a68110e5cf5b9b212a.jpg

57304185638eb391a9913d7e8b04024e.jpg

I just got this drip tip for my bday at the end of August, and I really like it! I have wanted a knucklehead drip tip for a long time, and when I saw this at Madvapes on sale and a family member let me pick out a couple things for my bday....I just had to have it :)
It is as great as I thought it would be! I really enjoy the bend when I am vaping in bed the most. I just love how I do not have to angle my ecig, and instead I just bend the drip tip and my eliquid sets straight on the coil in my bottom coil tanks. It is easy to clean. The drip tip pops apart at the joint (it is not easy to pop off....which is a great thing because you do not have to worry about it popping off by itself), and you can clean it indepth if you need to. It also is a perfect snug fit on my tanks that I have tried it on (Acro 5.0, Aspire Nautilus, cartomizers, and Vivi nova tanks). I love this drip tip, and would recommend it to others!
http://www.madvapes.com/delrin-510-knucklehead-drip-tip-white.html

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Splash Meteor drip tip
a0414a9f4e44ffc5bb2d067cd5846273.jpg

This is my favorite drip tip yet, between this drip tip and the knucklehead drip tip it is hard to decide which one is my favorite! I really like the length of this one. It is expecially awesome for cartomizers, it provides a distance from your lips to the cartomizer tank and if you use cartomizers you understand ;) I will say this, it does not fit as snug on my Acro 5.0 tank as the Delrin Knucklehead, but all I had to do was add a rubber piece to it to make it a tighter fit. I love the feel of this drip tip; it is smooth, durable, and no weird taste. I would recommend this to others, becaise it is just all around awesome! I plan to get more of these and definitely more of the Splash meteor brands Madvapes offers when I get extra vape dollars!

http://www.madvapes.com/splash-meteor-drip-tip.html

Last edited:

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Smoktech ARO battery
ddd148b0bcc7ea28aa2866157e21f809.jpg

The first time I saw this hot pink battery (the picture does not show how bright it really is) I wanted it! I love this battery. I actually loved it so much that I bought a second one just for my sister :) I know that there are alot of different ecig brands out there, but Smoktech is probably my favorite brand. Most of my equipment (98%) is Smoktech brand.
I have had the Smoktech Aro battery for months, and it is so far the best battery of this style I have used. With me chain vaping it lasts me an entire day. I have used the Evod battery of this style, and the Smoktech ARO battery matches to its ability. I really do not know if one is better than the other or not, because I used both and enjoyed both equally :)

Edit: it looks like the Smok tech ARO battery wins.....the EVOD battery just stopped worjing a few minutes ago :( It will not power my tanks (I tried new coils and all of my tanks and nothing) The light comes on when I oush the fire button and It turns off and on properly, but when I put a tank on it will not power them (the light even works when I have a tank on it when I push the fire button) I do not understand. Such a bummer, because it is only a little over a month old I think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread