madvapes - Customer service issue : tonyorion

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyorion

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Michigan
Company nameDate of your initial complaint to the supplier.
2 January 2013​
How did you contact the supplier
Website ticket system​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
100378570​
General nature of complaint
Customer service​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
Contacted them with a problem with my new VV Vision and was told to return it. OK, stuff happens so one has to be accept that. I then got an email from Jess stating that they were out of stock on the gunmetal finish of the unit. I sent the defective unit back USPS priority and madvapes confirmed receipt of the defective unit. I asked if they were willing to package some other small items which I did not specify in order to avoid the extra postage. They confirmed on the 11th that this would be acceptable. Of course, I would pay any differential just not the postage back to me. So far so good. Last night I went to the website, and find out that there are a bunch of the gunmetal Visions in stock only no Drunkers. You can blame me for not specifying the Drunkers, but they did not inform me about the VV Vision which they did get in stock. With the Chinese New Year, I wonder how much longer I will have to wait. I did inform them last night but have not yet heard back. Again, I am OK with having to wait a reasonable time for a response. Only at this stage, I am a little miffed at madvapes for not informing me that they had replacement units in stock and having to pay postage for ordering Drunkers elsewhere.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread