madvapes ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckone180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Top Vapor e-liquid uses the bare minimum of ingredients: Nicotine, PG, VG, Organic Flavor. No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or sweeteners. This is why it is so inexpensive. There are over 150 flavors, and generally the simple flavors (blueberry, strawberry, minthol) are tastier than the complex juices, but it's personal preference, really.

If your e-liquid priorities are Vapor Production>Flavor>Throat Hit, then Top Vapor is ideal for that. I understand where people are coming from, but I've tried almost every flavor, and only 2 were unvapeable. (Green Tea, Black Currant)

Some I recommend: Honeydew, Root Beer, Sweet Carolina, Mad4, Kona Cream, Maple Cream, Blueberry, Cherry Limeade, Black Licorice.

Well, being the manager of one of the stores, for goodness sake, tell Hoog or whoever is in charge to get their juices up to par. I do not mind paying for quality products, but they have to know that when people try good juices, they probably do not return to Top Vapor in masses. I use to like them, but after trying others, I just can't buy anymore. That also keeps my money from being spent on hardware, as I usually just buy everything from one vendor when I do. Just convenience. They can win me back, but revamping their liquid is the only way for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread