madvapes tank problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2011
asheville NC
so i got my tank today witch was working wonderfuly for awhile then i noticed it started to flood...no good at all... im using it with red velvet cake from them and have tried blowing out the carto and retrying and nothing it just floods and its getting very frustrating to say the least anyone had this problem or could it be the juice? (had tried several diff pvs too ego, and acouple mods still no luck)

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
so i got my tank today witch was working wonderfuly for awhile then i noticed it started to flood...no good at all... im using it with red velvet cake from them and have tried blowing out the carto and retrying and nothing it just floods and its getting very frustrating to say the least anyone had this problem or could it be the juice? (had tried several diff pvs too ego, and acouple mods still no luck)

Are you filling up your carto when filling the tank ? If so this is probably why it is flooding, there is no reason to fill the carto but only prime it with about 6-8 drops of liquid and also take a pull or two without hitting the fire button on the mod. the way this system is set up the little hole pulls in plenty of juice Thezig, A bit of trial and error is expected but they perform very nicely once you got it down.

TheZig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2011
asheville NC
Are you filling up your carto when filling the tank ? If so this is probably why it is flooding, there is no reason to fill the carto but only prime it with about 6-8 drops of liquid and also take a pull or two without hitting the fire button on the mod. the way this system is set up the little hole pulls in plenty of juice Thezig, A bit of trial and error is expected but they perform very nicely once you got it down.

I will retry after I clean it. I followed there directions and primed with 15 drops let it sit for a min then vaped I think my issue was that I got 18mg and it's a little weak so I pulled really hard on it to get more vapor at once an I think to fast and too much mad it flood. I'll try again and let you know what the out come is.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheZig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2011
asheville NC
I think I figured out the issue with it, I think it may be that the air flow holes are too big.on the 1.5ohms on my egoT it's almost perfect the draw is not tight and not loose but on the 2.0ohms the draw is like sucking on air and I can't seem to fix it iv tried my ego an 6 other 3.7v mods I have so idk I'll just save them for when I get the 5v box mod from you guys and see what happens I have a feeling it will be the same though, too much air flow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread