Status
Not open for further replies.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I hate the phone, even when it's someone I like on the other end, but I did send an email. I even customized it so it stands out. I kept a lot of the main draft intact, but I reworded bits and added a bit at the end so it's not an exact cookie-cutter copy of all the rest of them.

Also at the bottom where it has you "sign" the message, I changed "Sincerely," to "I vape and I vote,". Hopefully it will get taken seriously, although I expect I will probably just get the same "While I understand your point of view, I don't agree with you and here is why [same brainwashed BS lines we've been hearing all along]" response that I've got every other time.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Done.
Hope it all makes a difference. The anti-vape view is so entrenched. I guess the only way is to keep fighting the ignorance and money backed agendas...

(and since I won last week's contest (thank you @Crowedude654) I'd like to PIF my entry to Moonie)

Reactions: MoonLit_Water

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Done!!!

eoCi7Ur8_Yfwu1RgQHiWenNMQnZ_OabmDDvplJcbtvWuNhNXaoZ-Zp3kOedA-pLZqtggH6HUAcXxKUOlkYh5QCjd-aY0KnJjs6mgy50n08LmdC4gRYkyg08ewfjTuxYpD0M5UFnE
    Thank you for taking action!

Reactions: JoeyC

Kodak

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 6, 2015
    Missouri...or the state of Misery.
    Done as soon as I saw it elsewhere a couple of days ago. I think it's ridiculous that you wouldn't be able to carry it! I wouldn't ever vape on a plane, but what would be the difference of me carrying my vape gear vs. carrying a pack of cigarettes--especially if my tank was empty and my equipment was broken down? I think it's stupid.

Reactions: DingerCPA

VapieDan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 30, 2013
    Flint, Michigan, United States
    I took a little different approach to the message. I stated I used cell phones and laptops during air travel and I saw no reason to ban electronic cigarettes as an item since they used the same power source. I am hoping the cell phone and computer industry will weigh in against this legislation since it could lead to banning all battery powered devices.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread