MadVapes Weekly Contest - August 4 through August 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Anyone else have a bad case of the Mondays? Cure it with a new giveaway! This week we're giving away:

1 x EHPro Overdose mod
1 x Tobh Atomizer
2 x 18650 30-Amp batteries
1 x Charger
2 x 30mL Bottles of Lion Head e-liquid

The Overdose is made out of 100% copper, and has almost 0 voltage drop. One of the best mods from EHPro to date. To be entered into the contest this week, please submit your final comment regarding the regulations on the FDA website. Please click on the link below for easy instructions on how to do this:

CASAA: STREAMLINED VERSION of Fourth Call to to Action for FDA Proposed Regulations - Submit Comment

This is our last chance to be heard. After August 8th, we go back to playing the waiting game to see what the FDA decides. Once they make a ruling, it's (more or less) final. After you've submitted your comment, post back here and let us know, and you'll be entered.

Winners are chosen randomly on Friday.

Thanks everyone and GOOD LUCK!!

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
I have submitted my final comment. I really hope they listen, otherwise a lot of us will be buying from the black market.

Submitted and remember..

Outlawed-done_Xx.jpg~original.jpg

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Fantastic prize and idea for the contest this week!
Comment Tracking Number: 1jy-8dlu-lmrk

Wanna modify or just copy/paste? Please feel free :)

Name: David S.
To: FDA Center for Tobacco Products
RE: FDA, Docket No. FDA-2014-N-0189, Regulatory Information Number (RIN) 0910- AG38

Dear Sirs,
As a consumer and citizen of this great nation, I'm writing to STRONGLY urge you to reconsider the sweeping regulatory actions you're considering with reference to the E-Cig (vaping) market. I have smoked a pack of cigarettes per day for 29 of my 43 years. I purchased an E-cig in an effort to supplement and curtail my cigarette smoking addiction 5.5 months ago. Within a week I could no longer stand the taste nor smell of cigarettes and quit. I haven't looked back and don't miss those horrid things a single bit. I feel CONSIDERABLY better, have more energy, no longer stink, can better taste and smell and no longer cough up the discolored brown/green phlegm that I did every morning and thought the day. I'd say that, clearly, E-Cigs are a "safer" alternative to smoking. Over the last several years, I've tried unsuccessfully to quit using all of the approved methods one at a time such as Nicorette Gum/patches/lozenges as well as Chantix (twice). All failed! With E-Cigs, I ACCIDENTALLY quit and have a safer means to keep me from craving all the while actually enjoying it! I enjoy a multitude of flavors including tobacco, deserts, fruits, sweets etc. What better long-term way to STAY quit is there? If these proposed regulations were put into place, many thousands, if not millions of tax-paying consumers would seriously be impacted and forced to either return to cigs or go to an unregulated Black Market type venue to get what we need (obvious implications need not be pointed out). Please leave the variety of flavors out of your regulatory scope as it's primarily the reason we're so successful in quitting cigarettes. Age regulations, of course, are necessary and I'd seriously doubt any E-Cig users would object to that. Given that, demonizing flavors as "enticements to children" is ridiculous. How many flavors are there with cigars, alcohol, smokeless tobacco and the like? You allow that because they're age restricted (and billions of dollars). We only ask the same in order to protect OUR freedom to live a healthier life!

I and my fellow CASAA members can and will continue to fight for out rights as they're totally reasonable in every sense other than maybe financially to those who (need not be named) are threatened by and steadily losing their DEATH grip on the public as a whole.

Sincerely,
David S.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread