Magma PCC for Joye 510?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
I had one of the Magma kits when they first came out, have since handed it over to a friend. I tried using my Joye 510 batteries in it with negative results. It wouldn't work with the manual batteries since it had no clearance cuts for the buttons, and it wouldn't charge the Joye and Boge auto batteries either. I think the have a slightly different center post terminal on the PCC. I could charge Magma batteries in it of course, and Magma batteries charged up fine in my Joye PCC. I think that Volcano's stuff is made by JSB, so if you have JSB batteries it may work for you.

If you like the Magma PCC I would get Magma batteries to go with it. I'm not certain, but I believe the current generation of Magma PCCs will work with their manual batteries or at least can be easily modified to do so.

I heard that Revolver e-cigs is or has come out with a 510 PCC that looks the same as the Magma and will work with manual and auto batteries from any manufacturer. They have a sub-forum in the suppliers section, you might want to ask there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread