Wow - Joye 510! Woo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started my vaping expedition with the Volcano Magma on the advice of several friends. I figured out that it's a 510 model so it's compatible with other 510's.. so I grabbed a Joye 510 BLUE battery and a couple of atomizers. I used the mega battery for a while and I think it's great because of its lifespan.

A couple of the Magma atomizers weren't vaping like they used to so I cracked open one of the Joye 510 atomizers and BAM! Every juice tastes waaay better and there is so much more vapor production that I'm sold. Joye defeats the Volcano products hands down.

Who knew that Snickerdoodle from Velvet Vapors ACTUALLY tastes like Snickerdoodle? It's almost like the Volcano stuff was suppressing everything but the cinnamon?

I'm a scientist and I can't explain why it's so different. Joye 510 is my new PV.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
If you guys like the 510 ur gonna love the 510-t I just got mine an hour ago and its amazing....flavor, th, vapor its got it all plus the tank system....look into it....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I second that, I got mine over a week ago and I have yet to clean the atty's, and no leaks or flavor bleed over when I change flavors It Is A Mighty Little Beasty!!!

Nate aka Darth Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread