Major review surprise for the masses...Coming soon... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Weekend line up incoming!!! Get under the clouds...Hide...HIDE! Madness weekend vape mail coming in soon. New toys, new gadgets, and new toy to record for better purchase reviews for the honest buyers like you and me :rickroll: This weekend, looking into reviewing the newest rda on the market that Rip trippers himself has not touched yet... I will beat his game, and his "favorite" rda to date, and raise him a bigger eye opener for the masses yet to see. Such architect, such beauty, such elegance.

Up coming reviews:

Mafia Juice

Suicide Bunny

Cigette Vapor

Plume potion

Dr.K (Now Valgous ejuice)

It's a glorious year, and this year, I shall not disappoint... :p

Up coming RDA:

:) Secret :)

Last edited:

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
{Moderated}

Oh my... What's with people holding their holster assumption gun so quickly? Don't ruin a post with negative skepticism.

I'll just leave this here...since you know... I review for fun.

U94uz37.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
{Moderated}

I'm really am not in the mood for arguments but this quote alone speaks for itself. If you're familiar with my post history (as many have) I write reviews on product purchases and sharing my opinion reflecting the quality of whether if it's worth the vape, taste, or interesting trinkets investing in. I'd appreciated if you took the time researching what I do for other valued readers out there, and perhaps viewers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Danbrooks2k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Pensacola, Florida
Hurry Bro!

I have no idea what kind of awesomeness you have in store for us all... but It just seems like its gonna be Totally radical to the Maxx bro!!!

I can hardly sit still... if I had to make a guess I would say there is gonna be ninjas involved... god I miss the late 80's... when did Ninjas not become so much of a thing?

Dude... whatever you do PLEASE make sure there are Ninjas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread