Make it sweeter....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Ethyl Maltol will complement them very nicely. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

;)

thanks for the link, Guineahill, this might just solve some other DIY mixing issues I was having, 'course, when I buy the EM, I'll HAVE to try some of their flavorings too. lol. .(Got to get paid and pay the bills first, ha, so I know what I have to spend, might be awhile before I can afford anything, kinda tight right now, hubby said, 'no more' for awhile:oops: but: 'maybe I NEED to sweeten my flavors', :cry: .*sniff* puff, puff! lol, <jk>, )

I bookmarked the link you gave me, for some day when I'm ready to buy it, I'll know where to get it. .

:)

Guineahill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
King George Virginia USA
I dissolve mine in high proof vodka.

I just add about a 1/4 tsp crystals to a ten ml bottle, fill with vodka, and let it set for a while. You can heat it to speed it up. If you have a bit too much in there it won't all dissolve. But that's okay... just use a pipette or dropper to remove the liquid and add more crystals and vodka to make the next batch.

I have read that it will dissolve in PG but I haven't tried that yet. Maybe this weekend.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread