The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Making RPG from PG

Discussion in 'All About Johnson Creek Juice' started by pmetzger, Feb 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pmetzger

pmetzger Full Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Arlington, TX USA
    Since RPG is no longer available at JC, my last Peach order was PG. I was not to happy about this... but I figured I'd try my best to be a trooper and see if I could get RPG from PG.

I have had complete success! ;)

Mixing PG at as many different combinations as possible starting from around 90% PG Peach and unflavored nicotine in VG from Levy at 10% mixed down to 25mg/ml with Glycerin from humco. The sweet spot for me was 75% PG Peach and 25% unflavored.

IMHO better than the RPG peach I used to get. Hope this helps anyone struggling with the removal of RPG from JC. :)

Peter

2. bettyboop

bettyboop Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2008
    Somerset,Pa
    Pmet, You got the VG unflavored from Levy...Who is Levy and what is the name of his website?
    So many suppliers now ,I have lost track :)

Would you also post the discount code if any..Thanks

3. bettyboop

bettyboop Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2008
    Somerset,Pa
    This section of posts...Show up on Today's Posts

4. Andtyler2

Andtyler2 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    Peter,

Thanks for sharing your recipe. It's good to know that you can make a good tasting RPG juice from the new PG-only JC juices. I also really liked the RPG line up so I guess I'll go ahead and order some of my favorites and try doctoring them up a bit. I'm not so concerned about keeping the nic level the same. At night I prefer a reduced nic vape anyway so I won't worry about adding any VG-based flavorless. I'll try using a little aqueous glycerin and see what that does to the vapor, flavor, and consistency.

Andi

5. pmetzger

pmetzger Full Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Arlington, TX USA
    Sorry thought I had replied to this, the link is in my sig now, and Walmart has humco glycerin and distilled water. Also, if you get the 24mg pg and mix with just glycerin and h20 you can hardly tell your missing any mg of nic. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.