Making the switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis0630

Nov 29, 2018
So I bought myself a vape pen. I used to smoke almost 2 packs a day and since i bought my vape I dropped from that to only a few cigarettes a day. Me and my boyfriend are quitting together. After tomorrow no more smoking:). But I know I can do.it cuz like a said from 2 packs a day to only a few smokes a day and that was literally over night. I have almost have half a pack but after I smoke them I'm no longer buying cigarettes. :)
Using 18mg nic
My vape pen just got an small vape pen from the gas station the brand name is Vapur.
vaping cherry and I have grape is well.

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
So I bought myself a vape pen. I used to smoke almost 2 packs a day and since i bought my vape I dropped from that to only a few cigarettes a day. Me and my boyfriend are quitting together. After tomorrow no more smoking:). But I know I can do.it cuz like a said from 2 packs a day to only a few smokes a day and that was literally over night. I have almost have half a pack but after I smoke them I'm no longer buying cigarettes. :)
Using 18mg nic
My vape pen just got an small vape pen from the gas station the brand name is Vapur.
Vaping cherry and I have grape is well.
Hi and welcome. Congrats on deciding to quit. I was also a heavy smoker and quit completely with vaping, just threw my smokes in the garbage the day I got home from buying my first kit.

I'm not familiar with what you're using at the moment, the only thing I can recommend is that when you stop the cigarettes completely, you'll want a back up. I don't think a gas station vape pen, although a commendable start, is going to be really reliable and you don't want to have it quit on you one day and you're forced to smoke.

You might want to stop into a vape shop and check out what suits you.

Good luck

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Using 18mg nic
Vaping cherry and I have grape is well.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Your Vapur is a good starter vape but after awhile you may start require a bit more from your device.
The information below may help you to obtain a good foundation of vaping knowledge.
Might like to read:
Learn About Vaping Here - Everything Ecigs - From Beginner To Advanced
Learn What Vaping is and How to Inhale Properly - Vaping360
https://spinfuel.com/new-vapers-start/
ECigarette Academy: Essential Need to Know for New Vapers
Beginner Archives - Guide To Vaping
http://vapingcheap.com/vaping-101/
6 Quick & Useful Vaping Tips for Beginners
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...up-the-vaping-ladder-with-egos-and-mods.5058/
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...nk-or-what-a-guide-to-juice-attachments.3230/

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Smoking kills, vaping rules.
As others have said you've taken the first step to a life free from the clutches of big tobacco and a living death sentence. The downside is that if often takes a few tries to find the setup that provides you the exact vape that you need to make you vape-happy. The system you have now has gotten you to the first step, now you need to invest some more money in a better system to carry you forward.

Cj9q6s3.jpg

tgs3

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Welcome. Sounds like you guys are making progress very quickly. In my case, it took nine months of dual using to finally completely stop. You have already gotten sound advice on this thread about having a backup and looking into a more powerful device down the road. Just in case, don't get discouraged if you have a setback - it happens. Just keep vaping and good things can happen. Good luck!

VapePro

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2018
Welcome. A Gas stations pen vape? Well, it is definitely a step in the right direction. Gas stations are usually kind of expensive. Vapur is not very well known but hopefully it will hold up well. If you're interested in some more well known pen style vapes that might be a little more durable. You should take a look at Pod System Vapes. They are pretty much the same thing. Easy to use, just buy a bottle of e-juice and fill them up!

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread