Man, I love my Pen from Puresmoker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using a Super Cigarette from someone to remain nameless, for the last week and Iv'e been sucking on that thing all day, every day and for some unknown reason, I haven't felt satisfied.

Today I received my pen from Puresmoker, with a USB pass through and man, I love this thing. I have not had the urge to keep it in my mouth all day because I'm getting what I need compared to the other.

I still have some work to figure out the nic level and taste for me, but I'm well on my way, now that I have something that works.

I know it is a bit premature as it's only been an afternoon, but I thought I would share my success so far and to thank Steve for the high level of communication and service he has given an inexperienced pain in the .... new customer like me.

Thanks Steve!

Glad to see some praise for Steve's pens. Everyone goes on about the 901s, I own a few of them myself--but you can't beat Puresmoker's penstyles for a couple hours of nonstop vaping without having to top off carts or replacing the battery.

In fact, this is one of the reasons why I love this board--when I discovered these e-cigs last summer, saw the different models, I almost did what every newbie does--"I need something that looks like a real cig, I don't want to be suckin' on some ballpoint pen!"

But after finding this board, and reading various members assuring others "the pens are more robust, they're workhorses, you get used to the size in no time" I went right to the pens and loved 'em.

I think I'm going to get a couple of those brushed steel models now! :rolleyes:

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
Well done steve ..... i went the 901 route. I am happy with it now, but it took probably close to 10 days to really get it figured out. I do keep looking at the penstlye though. Maybe if ever get the money spare i'll get one. For now the 901 is working good, i just need to get a usb battery for it.

Anyways ..... enjoy the vaping

gryffandor

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
Dallas
Been using 901s for the past few months & I've been really happy with them. Switched over to a USB pass-through & portable power pack last week & really was impressed. Just received a pen style USB, 4 hole atomizers & blank carts I ordered from Steve @ Puresmoker. All I can say is WOW :D The taste of my e-juice is a bit different but might just be the primer burning off. The vapor volume is tremendous using the power pack. Never had a problem vaping pretty constantly with the 901 but the Pen made me slow down. My head was heading off to another world :p Glad I added the pen to my collection to go along with the 901s & Blings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread