Manhattan clone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dougk9589

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
Binghamton Ny
Hello their folks!!

So I am just wondering if anyone has seen a clone of the manhattan for sale on a online store?? I have seen group buys on alibaba but I am looking for a reputable store to purchase from. I know I am looking for a clone so if you have a problem with that please leave it out of the thread, I like the look of the mod and the concept I it but strongly disagree with a lot of the things amerivape has done and the way they have handled their PR

Thanks in advance for the help!!

DocHo11idaze

Verified Member
May 25, 2014
Cali
Just wait for this ones release lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Purple Toast

Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
The original machinist for the manhattan's first run didn't get fully paid so he's selling some fixed ones that addresses the original problem:

"The button has 3 slits which allows ventilation to the battery.

There is also a pin added in the button to prevent the button from becoming loose from the contact. You won't ever have to worry about the button rattling loose and falling off."

Apparently, all of the parts are interchangeable with the original manhattans.

I'm not affiliated in any way, I just think it's pretty cool.

Here's a link if you want more info: skullthreadz | eBay

Not sure if you're still looking, but I found this clone on ebay. Manhattan Mod Clone 1 1 Pre Order Estimated Arrival July 24 25 | eBay

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on it just because I wanted to review it. Although I would like to find an authentic copper Manhattan if possible for a decent price.

Found one just the other day, but the guy was asking $350 for it.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
If a clone blows up, can you sue the original manufacturer ?:blush:

it looks like the real thing, so it must be the real thing, it doesn't say otherwise on it.

No.
If you blow up your mod you did something wrong.
Unless, of clourse, the manufacturer explicitly states it won't blow up even If you ignore ohms law and you battery's specifications.

A bit of common sense is required when doing some things in life.
Shorting a battery with kanthal to cook a glycerine soaked wick, so you can suck nicotine rich steam and get your fix is one of them.
;)

Safety first.
Vape smart.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
No.
If you blow up your mod you did something wrong.
Unless, of clourse, the manufacturer explicitly states it won't blow up even If you ignore ohms law and you battery's specifications.

A bit of common sense is required when doing some things in life.
Shorting a battery with kanthal to cook a glycerine soaked wick, so you can suck nicotine rich steam and get your fix is one of them.
;)

Safety first.
Vape smart.

I think this quote should be this sites banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread