Status
Not open for further replies.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
I suggest the ones focalecig.com has listed in their USA warehouse. Nice copper and also red and black aluminum versions. I'd stay away from the China warehouse stainless steel colored versions. The currently have a group buy for the copper version from the China warehouse for under $20, $2 extra for a tracking number. Sale good for 4 or 5 days from this posting date.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
I suggest the ones focalecig.com has listed in their USA warehouse. Nice copper and also red and black aluminum versions. I'd stay away from the China warehouse stainless steel colored versions. The currently have a group buy for the copper version from the China warehouse for under $20, $2 extra for a tracking number. Sale good for 4 or 5 days from this posting date.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

I have the copper and red clones from Focalecig's US warehouse and they are perfect. A very good buy for the money. I checked the copper one and with a 1 ohm build on it with a Sony VTC4 battery the voltage drop is .07. I am sure most, if not all of that voltage drop, was the internal resistance of the battery. These clones in the US warehouse are made by Acerig. The copper ones from their China site look good also, but I am not sure who is the manufacturer of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread