Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
MD is really good, more different than ACB than I expected. Now I have heavy tobacco with caramel and vanilla (MD), heavy caramel with tobacco and vanilla (ACB), and burnt caramel and vanilla (CB, yes, I still have 300ml of that I'm vaping on).
I may have a problem.
That's an adept way to describe all three... You have a killer palate and a gift for describing flavors for sure. Thank you for the great feedback.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
It is good, but it’s a “short run”, so I have to force myself not to like it too much.
All my stash is gone, except for some Atlanta and the Cure.
And, I do have a problem. [emoji2958]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's alot of it left, but it's about all I vape. How did the Cure steep out?

Reactions: keithu2

Pamawoman

Too Blessed To Stress
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
Orlando
Hey Kent just wanted to tell you I opened my last bottle of original Wakonda born on 11/10/2016 and it is still GOOD! I am down to around 75 original brands of different flavors. I also opened a bottle of Betelgeuse (I have a few of then left) born on 12/02/14and it is so harsh. can you suggest a flavor to dilute it with? It is 18MG so i don't want to make it have less nicotine just not such an overpowering fruit(?) flavor. Not sure if you can help me but if you can, thanks in advance.

Pamawoman

Too Blessed To Stress
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
Orlando
Pretty sure I cornered the ACB market when it was up, but, yes, it'll be an order of way too many bottles for 1 person to vape and will include the new juice.
You need to toss up Radioactive and maybe PBC sometime. I'm on the very last bottle of Radio in existence (I think).
I have a few. JS. LOL

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Hey Kent just wanted to tell you I opened my last bottle of original Wakonda born on 11/10/2016 and it is still GOOD! I am down to around 75 original brands of different flavors. I also opened a bottle of Betelgeuse (I have a few of then left) born on 12/02/14and it is so harsh. can you suggest a flavor to dilute it with? It is 18MG so i don't want to make it have less nicotine just not such an overpowering fruit(?) flavor. Not sure if you can help me but if you can, thanks in advance.

Sorry for the delay in the reply. I don't even make 18mg anymore because it's so harsh...

If I were to mix Betelgeuse with anything it would be CLS.

Just my 2c.

Clark

Pamawoman

Too Blessed To Stress
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
Orlando
Sorry for the delay in the reply. I don't even make 18mg anymore because it's so harsh...

If I were to mix Betelgeuse with anything it would be CLS.

Just my 2c.

Clark
Sweet. I just happened to have one more CLS. I just went through my stash in the fridge. BTW I have like 10 bottles of The Cure just one Cure 2.0 and I am super curious about the flavor profile of The Cure. I am really REALLY bad at picking out the flavors while vaping. I understand if it is a secret. Just curious.

Reactions: Kent Brooks

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Sweet. I just happened to have one more CLS. I just went through my stash in the fridge. BTW I have like 10 bottles of The Cure just one Cure 2.0 and I am super curious about the flavor profile of The Cure. I am really REALLY bad at picking out the flavors while vaping. I understand if it is a secret. Just curious.
The Cure is my attempt at a cocoa tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread