Many thanks to Don at Backwoods Brew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

malaga82287

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2010
Yorktown, Va
DON IS THE MAN! I ordered my absolute favorite juice from him last night, Cherry tobacco, but unfortunately I made a big rookie mistake...I forgot to change my nic strength from 0 to my prefered 24mg!!:facepalm: And we all know that Don has a disclaimer on his home page about those sort of mistakes...I felt TERRIBLE! So I emailed him and told him what an idiot I was and if there was any chance to correct my foolish mistake. He got back to me the next morning, and after(jokingly) telling me I was banned from ordering his juice, He told me no worries that he would make the change for me. *insert HUGE sigh of relief here.* Kudos to you, Don. He very well could have told me that he wouldnt of been able to correct it due to obvious reasons of being so busy during this holiday season with orders, or just simply pointing out his disclaimer, but Don went that extra mile for me and I can't be thankful enough for it. Although I will say lesson learned. I will be quadruple checking my orders from now on to prevent that from happening again. A++ customer service Don, and as always, phenomenal juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread