Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitetortuga

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
United States
Hey everyone, I recently ordered a starter kit from Word up. The 520 Megabattery utility to be exact. I just wanted to personally thank them for helping me change my life. I had an awesome conversation with Jeff on the phone. He really made me feel comfortable with ordering. There was a TINY mishap with ordering, and they were sure to correct it and then some. I have been tobacco free for a week now. (This includes smoking AND chewing!)
I can't thank you guys enough and I hope to do business with you guys again soon in the future. It has been a great pleasure!

If anyone had any doubts or concerns when ordering from WordUp; don't. You won't regret it and this eliquid is absolutely fantastic.

Thank you,
Godbless,
J

Out of Pittsburgh

whitetortuga

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
United States
I agree.. I'm not sure what it is, but it almost doesn't seem like Jeff is a "salesman" in the general sense. He seems like a "this is the way it is" type of guy, and a "I'm not going to sell you what won't help you" type of guy.. For me, this is the most absolute best. I don't want to buy from a "salesman" I want to buy from a person. When you call them, it isn't like you are calling a business, it is like you are calling a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread