• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Map tank/ r-tap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melloh

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2011
Canada
Ya I really like this modding stuff. Maybe I'll buy one and take it apart to see how this stuff all works. Aesthetics is all good and all, but functionality is big too. Dripping and driving is really unsafe, and cartos I haven't tried yet so we'll see how this all works out. Can't con-tro-l... my-self.... mu-s-t mod... so-me-thing!!!!

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
Try some of the ce-2 if you are thinking about a map tank because your going to need to get good with those and learn to cut them open with a pipe cutter.

uh oh, just got some CE2's. Did the wash already and waiting them to dry a bit before doing a dry burn, then its time to fill? Why do I have to cut them open?

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Looks like Bruce at Clouds of Vapor just got restocked on the MapTanks.......

I'm gonna pass tho..... did the stomi tanks and friggin hate those CE2's myself (even if others are doing ok with them). I'll stick to dripping and the VapeMate as its working great for me, so why mess with something & add to the confusion, lol.

VapeOn,
Greg

hotone

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Toronto
uh oh, just got some CE2's. Did the wash already and waiting them to dry a bit before doing a dry burn, then its time to fill? Why do I have to cut them open?

I like using my ego pass through while plugged in for the dry burning. Did you remove all of the seals so you can see the ceramic cup itself when you washed them? Once all seals are out I dry burn them until there is no more smoke or fumes then wash them out. I don't usually wait long just shake as much of the water as I can then dry burn them again until it gets red hot and there is no smell. The wick will not burn if you have a clearomizer the plastic cover I believe will.

You only need to cut them open if you are using a mod like the map tank or a syringe mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread