Markimars Raspberry Brandy Cheesecake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ames001

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Canada
is quite literally the bomb!! the raspberry is nice and fresh and strong, with the brandy and the cheesecake melding to form an even richer cheesecake flavor. for some odd reason (it could simply be that i'm trying not to flood my atties and therefore dripping less) theres not that much vapor at 30% vg. its got the same amount of TH as any of the other cheesecakes, and the flavor is just so good! i can see why people were always talking about this cheesecake

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
Awwww blush. Ive yet to order a new bottle! Have had medical issues and am afraid to buy too much :)
Had three skin biopsies done on my back waiting for the results. I have a bad feeling about the outcome. But back to happy things.... glad you liked the recipe!

Haven't tried the brandy blend, but loving the raspberry cheesecake. Did you hear anything about your biopsies? Keeping you in my prayers Markimar!

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
Well 2 of the three had min. Abnormallities and the biopsy got all of it. One has medium abnormalities and I have to go back in for a punch removal which requires stitches. Hopefully the punch will get it all. They send that back to the lab to make sure they got it all. So ill still have my stitches when I go in for my colonoscopy! This all started when my blood count went down to 7 when it should be 13 and up. Needless to say I'm always so weak and light headed I can barely do anything. Should have seen the look on the gastro dr. Face when I told him my blood count was only 7! Anyways thanks for all the positive support ! You all are great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread