..."Marlboro" flavored ejuice.....???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ststyle59

Jan 2, 2013
NJ
....I am fairly new to the site, and also to the world of vaping, maybe someone can help me...I know there is a "Marlboro" flavored juice that is available through House of Vapors, and Totally Wicked.....is this "brand" marketed under a"secret flavor" "brand" name?? ...can't seem to locate it....could it just be marketed as "tobacco flavored??" .......am I missing something.....thank you.......

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Here, you might try this. Nothing will taste quite like a cigarette, though. More like how the pack smelled when you handled and opened it. But here's a link you might try:

US Red E-Liquid - My Freedom Smokes

But to address the first reply, I must disagree. This: Lucky Strike e liquid tasted exactly like Lucky Strikes.

Last edited:

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
That sounds disgusting.

Again, no juice is going to taste exactly like a cigarette.

after a few weeks you'll wonder why you wanted it to.

Some places are now offering flavors called "ash tray" which presumably taste more like an actual cigarette though, bleh.

Dirty Ashtray - eLiquid Flavor - ECBlend

FROM THE WEBSITE:

Dirty Ashtray. A blend of 8 tobacco varieties with a hint of a Real Analog.

Try a smaller size before ordering this in larger sizes. You have been warned.

WARNING : THIS TASTE is NOT for everyone. If you are looking for an E-Liquid that simulates the taste and after-taste of a burning cigarette

please order our 5ml size to try before you order a larger size. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS on E-LIQUID. We repeat : TRY THIS in 5ml before you buy a larger size.

----------------

Anybody claiming "vendor deceit" needs to STHU. Here's a great big honest disclaimer right here!

Last edited:

Unc1987

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
North Carolina
I buy the USA mix at a ecig shop nearby. I recently tired the red mix they have but I found it to be disgusting and threw it away. It was really sweet. I am back to the regular tobacco, which I find sweet but bearable. Anyone else thing the USA mix tastes sweet? Any good tobacco mix anyone could recommend? I'd really like a lot of vapor and a good throat hit.

2coils

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
New Jersey
Not to get too far off topic but straight from EC BLend site:Note: There are no e-liquids that taste like a traditional tobacco cigarette. In a traditional tobacco cigarette you are tasting the combustion (burning) of the tobacco. The flavor of tobacco e-liquids is the true actual flavor of the tobacco, not the burning of it.
This vendor takes extreme care in being as honest as possible. Not to mention their thorough inspection of your juice before it ships! This is why they have earned my repeat business. I have also hed RED from My Freedom Smokes, ill second that its pretty good though I no longer want the taste of a nasty cigarette.

CloudZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
http://www.ecigcrib.com/Marlburo-E-Juice-p/ec-marlburro.htm

Here is one from the store near me. I will try it the next time I am in there.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

I tried this today. It is actually pretty darn good. Now, I'm not going to say it tastes just like a Marb, but nothing really will. IMO its worth a shot. It kind of has that flavor, like the smell when you open a fresh pack.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

John Castle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2012
Tempe, AZ
Here, you might try this. Nothing will taste quite like a cigarette, though. More like how the pack smelled when you handled and opened it. But here's a link you might try:

US Red E-Liquid - My Freedom Smokes

But to address the first reply, I must disagree. This: Lucky Strike e liquid tasted exactly like Lucky Strikes.

I am very tempted to give that Lucky Strike e-juice a try -- Lucky Strikes were "my" brand when I still smoked, but they got harder and harder to find in the Tempe, AZ area, at least outside the On Auk Mor Indian Reservation cigarette store. If this juice lives up to the name, it would quickly and easily become my ADV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread