Not open for further replies.

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to post about the awesome customer service and outstanding products I purchased from Maximum Vapors. I have two VV plastic box mods from Todd. They range from 3-7V+/- and work extremely well. Both have become my mainstay devices. They are small, economical and do exactly what they advertise. I love them. The interior components seem extremely well put together (see SteelJan's vid about what a bad box mod looks like). I dropped one on the floor by accident from waist level, and it withstood impact and worked fine. Pretty good for a simple AAA battery box!
The copper contact in the 510 connection on one mod got pushed down from my constant atty/clearo/tank changing. Nothing would fire! Since it still registered life on my multimeter, I contacted Todd for advice. Even with a bum leg from a recent freak accident, Todd was charming, helpful and able to tell me exactly what to do over the phone. Following his directions, I got it back in action immediately. You can really tell that he cares about his customers.
Max Vapors warranties its mods for 90 days, which is pretty amazing compared to what some of the big vendors offer on far more expensive mods.
If you are looking for something that delivers tremendous power, great vapor production and is still affordable, I highly recommend you visit Maximum Vapors.
https://maximumvapors.3dcartstores.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread