MBV Apple rings Clones Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floriduhsean

Nov 24, 2018
Nooga, TN
If this thread has not been posted in the correct section i apologize!!!

For years i have vaped MBV's Apple rings. i absolutely love this flavor.
after hours of research and looking all over the place for a clone i have come up with one recipe that is a similar version of MBV's apple rings but doesn't quite hit the mark.

this is the apple rings that i blended

Apple Candy (TPA)
9.00%
Gummy Candy (TPA)
2.00%
Sour (TPA)
4.00%

after doing research i did find out that MBV had been using strictly FW flavorings when i first started vaping this.

my thoughts on using Strictly FW flavorings are looking like this:

FW Apple Green 9%
FW Sour 3%

i feel like there is more then just two ingredients for this being there is lacking a candy profile just sour and apple
FW Cotton Candy or FW Gummi Bears or FW Hard candy maybe? just unsure of a percentage i should try.

thanks for the long read and the help any suggestions or help would be great!

Reactions: Elites

Floriduhsean

Nov 24, 2018
Nooga, TN
Have you tried ordering this and building your mix with it?
Green Apple Flavor Shot | Mt Baker Vapor
I have not yet, but it is on its way, the green apple flavor is the apple that I need but it lacks the candy flavor that is in apple rings, I know I'm close to cracking the one but I can't quite figure out what I'm missing here.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Elites

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I have not yet, but it is on its way, the green apple flavor is the apple that I need but it lacks the candy flavor that is in apple rings, I know I'm close to cracking the one but I can't quite figure out what I'm missing here.

Just do small 10ml of the green apple until you find a sweet spot, then do small samples with the gummy added; when your pretty happy with that add the sour by the drop to your favorite ga & gummy mix. This is tedious but will give you a good idea where your final mix will land.

Floriduhsean

Nov 24, 2018
Nooga, TN
Just do small 10ml of the green apple until you find a sweet spot, then do small samples with the gummy added; when your pretty happy with that add the sour by the drop to your favorite ga & gummy mix. This is tedious but will give you a good idea where your final mix will land.
Thank you! Going to have to do that looks like no other option but I will keep everyone posted with results once I figure it out!

Floriduhsean

Nov 24, 2018
Nooga, TN
Based on the name of the juice I wonder if it includes FRUIT RINGS FW, and of course you are forgetting SWEETENER FW :)
I'm sure there is some Sweetener in there but I'm not a big fan of vaping it so I was going to leave it out. I didn't even see FW HAD A FRUIT RINGS FLAVOR -.- IM BLIND sorry lol

Floriduhsean

Nov 24, 2018
Nooga, TN
I'm sure there is some Sweetener in there but I'm not a big fan of vaping it so I was going to leave it out. I didn't even see FW HAD A FRUIT RINGS FLAVOR -.- IM BLIND sorry lol

After looking it up the fruit rings is a fruit loops Flavor, so it's not what I'm looking for! But good suggestion :)

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
Ive never tried it but if it was all FW I would start with either green apple or dbl apple. Since I havent tried it Im not sure which way to go. The gummy part is probably either gummy candy or swedish fish. Doubt its hard candy cause that gets nasty above 1% If its not strictly apple it might be that they used watermelon candy and just bent it to be apple.
Maybe start around 8% Green apple
2% gummy candy and 1% sour.

Floriduhsean

Nov 24, 2018
Nooga, TN
Ive never tried it but if it was all FW I would start with either green apple or dbl apple. Since I havent tried it Im not sure which way to go. The gummy part is probably either gummy candy or swedish fish. Doubt its hard candy cause that gets nasty above 1% If its not strictly apple it might be that they used watermelon candy and just bent it to be apple.
Maybe start around 8% Green apple
2% gummy candy and 1% sour.
Thanks for the suggestion!! Going to order these flavors and give it a whirl. I'm thinking it'll be gunny candy at a low percentage just to give it that candied taste with out over powering the apple flavor

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
Thanks for the suggestion!! Going to order these flavors and give it a whirl. I'm thinking it'll be gunny candy at a low percentage just to give it that candied taste with out over powering the apple flavor

No problem. Wasnt sure about the sour as I have never tried it. Apple rings are normally coated in sugar and FW green apple is pretty tart to start with. Get a good start and maybe we can work on it.

Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread