Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
13620761_850446391756027_2232882018690961715_n.jpg

MCP E-Liquids
FREE juice GIVEAWAY!

Winners will receive 1 free 30mL of their choice.
1 Winner will be chosen on Sunday July 31st.
1 Winner will be chosen on Sunday August 7th.

To Enter:
Respond to this thread with the flavor you would like to receive.
Be sure to include your desired Nicotine Strength and VG/PG Ratio.

Winner's ECF Username will be posted in this thread on the dates above. If you win, be sure to contact us through ECF (via PM) to claim your prize!

Head over to MCP E-Liquids today to browse our menu and take advantage of our excellent prices. Don't forget, we are still offering free shipping on all U.S. orders placed before the end of July!

Best of luck!
MCP E-Liquids

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
Good evening everyone,

Sorry for the delay, been working crazy hours these past few days. We have selected two winners (even though we didn't get quite enough responses to really justify a second winner, y'all deserve it). Truly selected at random, the winners are:

KCDEW - 30mL of Lemon Sugar Cookie, 1.5mg/mL, Max VG
Kprthevapr - 30mL of Strawberry, 3mg/mL, Max VG

Thank you all for participating. If we continue to get enough responses, we will pick two more winners next Sunday night. All current entries are considered voided and you must re-submit your entry if you wish to be considered for the second drawing.

Thanks again for all the participation. Head over to MCP E-Liquids to check out our full menu, and use the coupon code ECFTENOFF to get 10% off your full order. Free Shipping is still available because, well, I like you guys :)

Best,
Brian Miller
MCP E-Liquids

**WINNERS** Please contact me via PM (Private Message) to claim your prizes!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@Uncle
WHERE YOU AT?

"YOU" Called ? ? ?
smileys-calling-819321.gif

AH - A Contest for some new "E-Liquid" . . .
Now - Let's See . . .
197642-69216286aed7bbd482788a89c4dd6522.jpg

Well - I see one I might like to try . . . .

"Brian's Summertime Chill" 24 mg 70/30

m1708.gif
However, If possible a little modification of adding Anise/Licorice flavoring instead of the Peppermint and the addition of just a touch of Smooth Tobacco would be nice . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

AND -
boy-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
@Brian_Miller/@MCP E-Liquids . . .

For the contest and opportunity to enter . . .

giving-thumbs-up-winking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Okay - Now who to tag to join the FUN to WIN some "E-liquid" . . . I guess the usual Contest Junkies that haven't posted yet or have not already been tagged - I hope . . . :facepalm:

@rangerrobin; @tiggerrts; @KatzWh1skers; @raqball; @Silverdove; @5cardstud, @Katdarling, @Bamrz; @HBcorpse; @kas122461; @rhelton, & @DPLongo22 . . . @Wuzznt Me; @awsum140; @rave; @tmcase; @SandySu; @Tritium, and @Renolizzie . . . @MoonLit_Water; @AG51, & @daleron . . . @DaleH1985; @Debadoo; @HBcorpse; @SLM; @ThaFuzz ; @subwayaznm; @sawlight; @LJFinFLA; @Woofer, & @DavidOck . . .

There's so many more, however I guess I should leave a few people for others to tag . . . :facepalm:

Last edited:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
Wow, we've already received almost 30 responses in the past few hours. I'll tell you what, for every 75 responses we receive, we'll pick an additional winner in the drawings. These must be unique responses, so tag and tell your friends to get involved and increase your chances to win!

Best of luck,
MCP E-Liquids

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
Thanks for all the replies so far guys. Just wanted to let everyone know we now have our new Glazed Chocolate Doughnut ready to go and up on the menu! Give it a try, I've been vaping it for 2 days now (which for me is an eternity on any one flavor) and it's fantastic!

Best,
MCP E-Liquids

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
Good Evening All,

As I'm sure many of you have noticed, we recently had quite a SNAFU with our credit card processor. According to them, the entirety of the e-cigarette industry is "high risk" and they shut us down completely. I am happy to announce that in just over 24 hours we have managed to get up and running, 100% with a new, experienced, and reputable credit card processor, Stripe, and our website is up and running better than ever before.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and would like to offer all of my ECF customers 10% their order for the next 50 orders placed. Just use the coupon code ECFTENOFF at checkout to take advantage of this deal. Head over to MCP E-Liquids today!

Thank you all for your support. Keep the contest entries coming! 20 more before Sunday and we'll pick an additional winner!

Best,
MCP E-Liquids

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
What, no fresh and juicy Georgia Peach flavor ? :(

Ok, I'll settle for the Pear flavor in 3 mg, 70vg/30pg. I've been wanting to try a Pear juice for a while now.

I lived in Atlanta for many years (Chamblee). Such a beautiful city but now I've found my home on the south Georgia coast. :cool:

Thanks for the giveaway Brian and thanks for the tag @diabolique .

Fear not, Georgia Peach is on the way and will be on the menu before August 8th!

Thanks for the reply!

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
Thanks for the entries everyone, we have selected this week's winner.....

Congratulations TheKiddVapes you have won a 30mL bottle of MCP's Strawberry Rice Crispy Treat in 6mg! Please PM me with your name and shipping address and we'll get this out to you tomorrow.

Thanks again for all of your participation. As I'm sure you are all aware, after tomorrow it will be illegal to give away any vape products for free, so all future MCP Giveaways will be for one-time coupon codes for up to 75% orders.

Take care everyone,
Brian Miller
MCP E-Liquids

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to announce that ECF customers can get 25% off the following five flavors for the next couple of weeks:
This discount applies to juice in 70/30 VG/PG and only applies to nicotine strengths of 3 or higher. Just place your order and us the coupon code "ECF5FLAVORS"** at checkout to get your 25% off!

Head over to MCP E-Liquids today to take advantage of this deal!

**Cannot be combined with other coupon codes**

-MCP E-Liquids

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
First - THANKS for such a quick reply . . . :thumbs:

No Problem - I thought it included all the MCP "Flavors", so after checking out the whole website I thought I would ask for the special mix anyway . . . AND - At a later date I just may do a special order to see if it will work for "Me" . . . ;)

However, for now If I should be lucky enough to be picked, then I would like to try . . .

"RY4 Tobacco" 24 mg 70/30

:D

Just remember we can only create new products until midnight on August 7th. We are pumping out as many as we can in the meantime and would love to get more customer creations. Any ideas are welcome!

Best,
MCP E-Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread