Status
Not open for further replies.

rkg1

Unregistered Supplier
Oct 9, 2017
www.vape-box.com
Hey everyone,

There are two giveaways here (US ONLY).

1) My company is giving away a 32gb 6th gen iPad (latest model) to one grand prize winner. Must be 18+ to enter. Enter our iPad giveaway via Gleam below.

GLEAM: Vapebox Giveaways

2) Also, I want to give away a free Vapebox to someone who comments in this thread. To enter, simply comment on this thread tagging another ECF member. I will select a random winner on 9/21. The winner can choose from either our salt Nic Vapebox or our juice Lover's Vapebox.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Man I, guess I should enter I don't want an IPAD but I know people who would, and I would definitely TRY the vapebox, I suppose. And then either amend or gift it, but I definitely feel some guilt for this post coupled to a desire to HAVE the Ipad to sell....

Oh well, no rules except one: @Opinionated, @Anise @Skold @ChelsB
Ana

rkg1

Unregistered Supplier
Oct 9, 2017
www.vape-box.com
Man I, guess I should enter I don't want an IPAD but I know people who would, and I would definitely TRY the vapebox, I suppose. And then either amend or gift it, but I definitely feel some guilt for this post coupled to a desire to HAVE the Ipad to sell....

Oh well, no rules except one: @Opinionated, @Anise @Skold @ChelsB
Ana

I don't think you should feel any guilt, nobody deserves a free iPad more than anybody else. It'd make a great gift after all :)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
OH YA . . . A Contest for an iPad & a Vapebox . . .
thud.gif

Boy is this perfect timing, could really use a new tablet or a Salt Nic Vapebox - Thanks for the "Tag" - @mac63 . . . :thumbs:

Hey . . . @Bea-FL, @jdy, @DPLongo22, @MoonLit_Water, @Flowersoul, @sorrynomore, @yiddleboge6, & @Anise . . .

I didn't see anyone "Tag" Ya' - so I'm guessing Ya' all might want to come play and enter this contest . . .

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

AND -
thanks.gif
- @rkg1 . . .

for the Giveaway Contest and the opportunity to enter for a chance to WIN one of the of the great prizes . . . :D

.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread