The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Me - MIA

Discussion in 'Freedom Smoke USA' started by vaporgalinfla, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vaporgalinfla

vaporgalinfla Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

May 7, 2010
    Florida
    Sorry everyone for not posting much the past two weeks. As the regular FSUSA people know, I'm a full-time online college instructor. I'm also the faculty mentor and help the Program Director to set up and/or revise courses. My last few weeks have been crazy. Finished final grades, and then worked on course revisions. This past week was the start of the new quarter (welcoming every student)! Takes a lot of time, but it's worthwhile. The start and end of each quarter are so time consuming.

Anyway, I'm back. :)

2. Denrock316

Denrock316 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2010
    Ohio, USA
    Welcome back :) At least you weren't gone a couple years like I was. PS- You may notice that my location has changed by a couple thousand miles.

3. vaporgalinfla

May 7, 2010
    Florida
    Thanks! Things have been way too busy for the past year. Fortunately, a contract I'm doing is almost done (mid-September). After that, I'll entirely be back to normal (as normal can be) and will have a lot more time. Anyway, I'm so glad you're back! So, what made you vanish? Why haven't we seen you in so long?

4. Denrock316

Denrock316 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2010
    Ohio, USA
    Answered in the I'm back thread.

5. vaporgalinfla

May 7, 2010
    Florida
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.