Mech mod choice help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapiinheavyy

Oct 15, 2014
Hey everyone! I'm thinking about buying another mech mod and ran into a few I really like but can only get one for now and I can't make up my mind so I wanted to see what all of you guys and gals thought! The ones I ran into that I really like are all the panzer clones, the Zeus clone and lastly the authentic 18650 ss snow wolf. All of them look like great mods and hope to get them all some time but for now I need to pick one, hope to read all of your opinions!

Lord Cardigan

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2014
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Panzers have a pretty solid reputation. So that would be a safe choice. Myself, love using the King v3 clone. Magnets, recessed switch. Beautiful. Should consider that.

Also, the Nemesis is another mod with a really strong following,

Good luck and remember - always check yo resistance before you wreck yo'self.

NasonV2

Feb 15, 2015
Winterport, Maine
I have a few mini nemesis clones and they are nice, so I'd assume the regular ones are even nicer. But I do like the looks of the Panzer Clones, Pretty neat... I wouldd buy one but I just spent too much on juices. Then saw a great deal last night for the Original iPV 35w Box Mod for only $36 shipped free, so I spent money I shouldnt have but still can't wait for it. LoL. Glad they did as they sold out over night, they were $80-100+ 8 Months ago when they came out.

SingedVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
I like the look of the snow wolf myself. I remember when I first started I had a Chi You clone and it's a trooper! Also I must have some terrible luck because for all the praise the nemesis got, I found it to have the most... for lack of better word, jankiest switch I've ever dealt with. Miss fires and constantly having to fiddle with it, though your experience may be better!

Personally of the three you listed my vote is for the snow wolf, and you should defenitly check out the chi you :)

dleister1981

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
Michigan USA
im curious and want to know, as i havnt tried a mech mod yet, but whats the draw to them when the regulated devices are really nice provide the info they do and they're safe compared to the mech that just fires at battery voltage and can explode if used wrong? dont want to sound like a troll, but whats better about them, vape quality, battery life? or is it just the looks?

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
im curious and want to know, as i havnt tried a mech mod yet, but whats the draw to them when the regulated devices are really nice provide the info they do and they're safe compared to the mech that just fires at battery voltage and can explode if used wrong? dont want to sound like a troll, but whats better about them, vape quality, battery life? or is it just the looks?

for me its the simplicity of design.... the nearly bulletproof durability... and if I drop it in the water, it still works... :)

CoilinTrouble

Jan 17, 2015
Lebanon, Indiana

Honestly theyre for advanced users only and now with the extreme wattage regulated mods out now there is very little reason to use mechs with the exception of them being a cheap entry point into advanced vaping. Just make sure you are intimately familiar with Ohms Law, your battery's amp limits, your coil resistance, etc. or else you could be using a pipe bomb. However mechs can provide great cloud production and can look pretty sleek...i.e. the stingray imho looks damn sharp, specially with my shiny Zenith V2 on it.

CoilinTrouble

Jan 17, 2015
Lebanon, Indiana
Ive said it all night to several ppl and ill say it again, look at the Sigelei 150 then! Ive got an IPV3, 180 watt God Mod, and tbe Sigelei and the simplicity and design of the Sigelei, along with its cost, make it imo the best high wattage device out currently. Not to mention the free silicate case and the magnet back cover are #&!$ing GENIUS...

SingedVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
Mech you say? Drippers tickle your fancy?

Reos Mods

Hello Ms, trying to drag another to reoville I see :D

Well admist my first suggestion, if the Reo's are on the table then I definitely suggest them. I do love my purple little reo grand, almost had her half a year now and she is still kicking hard ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread