Status
Not open for further replies.

Pshay1292

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2013
New York
I'm looking to buy a mech mod for sub-ohm vaping. It needs to be relatively cheap ($<50). I've got two sites in mind which are 101vape.com and vaperoyalty.com I'm looking to use an rda on the mech and I'm also looking for good contacts on the mech like silver-plated brass firing pin etc. I'm looking for your opinion on which site to use and also your personal opinion on which mech mod to get.

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
First off I've never ordered from vaperoyalty but I have heard good things about them. I have ordered from 101vape multiple times and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to order from them again. They have great products and wicked fast and inexpensive shipping.

Can you give us some more details about what you are looking for? 18 series batteries? 26650 mod? Telescoping? Bottom firing? Steel? Brass? 22mm?

Just a blanket suggestion would be to order a mech made by Hcigar, you probably won't go wrong no matter what you picked.

Pshay1292

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2013
New York
First off I've never ordered from vaperoyalty but I have heard good things about them. I have ordered from 101vape multiple times and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to order from them again. They have great products and wicked fast and inexpensive shipping.

Can you give us some more details about what you are looking for? 18 series batteries? 26650 mod? Telescoping? Bottom firing? Steel? Brass? 22mm?

Just a blanket suggestion would be to order a mech made by Hcigar, you probably won't go wrong no matter what you picked.

Looking for a mod to use with probably a 30 amp 18650 sony battery. I would prefer a copper or brass or mix between those and stainless steel body but I definitley want something like 100% copper firing pin and atomizer contacts or silver-plated copper.

cjxxvi

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
C:\
the nzonic v5 clone 1:1 has a silver plated copper pin, stainless steel body with some brass. the voltage drop is low and the magnetic switch works really well. Enough tension not to fire when you stand it in your table with a heavy atomizer but will fire easily when you press it even on the side of the button. or you could go for a nemesis clone.

Last edited:

Pshay1292

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2013
New York
Hey guys ive decided to get the stingray brass clone from VR : HCigar Stingray Mod Clone Brass
And I am getting the Igo-W3 :IGO-W3 Rebuildable Atomizer RDA YouDe Technologies
Now I'm looking into batteries.. I want to get the Sony 30A vct4 battery but I don't know where to get it. Can someone link me a reputable site that sells it?
EDIT: what MaH am I going to want for my battery? As posted earlier, I'm going for a sub-ohm build.

Last edited:

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread