mechanical mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balyan Adha

Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
A, A
i start vaping with mech mod + genesis .. i do learn alot how do mech mod works and how to set up genesis tank .. my 1st mech mod is DS MOD which is another name is Draw tube telescopic mod .. i think this is by far the best decision i make and the best mech mod by bucks
you wouldnt regret it .. i double promise you mate :)
DrawTube - Mechanical Telescopic Mod - DiscountVapers.com

harlw

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Columbia, TN, USA
i start vaping with mech mod + genesis .. i do learn alot how do mech mod works and how to set up genesis tank .. my 1st mech mod is DS MOD which is another name is Draw tube telescopic mod .. i think this is by far the best decision i make and the best mech mod by bucks
you wouldnt regret it .. i double promise you mate :)
DrawTube - Mechanical Telescopic Mod - DiscountVapers.com

What Genesis did you start out with? Sadly - they seem to be sold out virtually everywhere, hoping stock will come back up when China shipments start back up.

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
I'm looking at the Reo Grand myself...how is it in the pocket?

It fits great in a shirt pocket, but can be a little heavy. And if you bend over, you'll have to be a bit careful or it might fall out. I often carry mine in my jeans pocket. That said, a 1000-mAh eGo Twist with a mini Vivi Nova is more likely to fall out of my shirt pocket than my Grand, and I doubt if I'd try carrying the eGo setup in my jeans pocket for fear of it snapping in two. I really like the compact size of the Grand, and it has taken every bit of abuse I have thrown at it.

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
It fits great in a shirt pocket, but can be a little heavy. And if you bend over, you'll have to be a bit careful or it might fall out. I often carry mine in my jeans pocket. That said, a 1000-mAh eGo Twist with a mini Vivi Nova is more likely to fall out of my shirt pocket than my Grand, and I doubt if I'd try carrying the eGo setup in my jeans pocket for fear of it snapping in two. I really like the compact size of the Grand, and it has taken every bit of abuse I have thrown at it.

*edit*

Here is a pic of my polished Grand from the day I got it - you can see the relative size next to a pack of Marlboro:

dscn1645.jpg

Reach4theStars

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
*edit*

Here is a pic of my polished Grand from the day I got it - you can see the relative size next to a pack of Marlboro:

dscn1645.jpg

o_O Perfect thread for meh!! A wonderful person, just suggested this, considering I'm such a noobie and have never had a mod before.

reosmods.com

But being a noobie, once again I'm confused as to the pieces and parts. I also am not sure if the Reo Grand or the VV Reo Grand is better considering I still have so much to learn, but I'm eager to learn everything I can. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread