Mechlyfe Ratel XS vs Dotmod AIO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
I've had mine for about 2 months now and the only time it leaks is when I fill it up but that's due to the pressure after screwing the nut thing in. Try with a empty tank and just screw that top metal part in with your pinky and then after that's in tight press in the deck with chimney. See if that'll stop the leaking.

Thanks. I'll give it a try.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I finally received mine two days ago. So far the only little leak I had was from taking too hard of a pull. The juice comes out the air hole slits at top of pod,but it's not bad. I have not had any more leaking now that I take a normal drag.
I really do like this device,I have a .81 fused Clapton 2mm i.d. five wrap I think it was at 20 watts. The battery last me all day. It's a nice relaxing vape with this device. I use it now as my main out and about. I use it around the house but out and about mostly.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I love the way this thing vapes. It's great. However, I am getting leaking through the air adjustment holes in the bottom of the deck. Leaks like a sieve. Can't figure it out. I put the unit back in the box. I'm tired of messing with it.
You need to plug some cotton into the wick hole,not a lot just enough to keep it from flowing and flooding deck freely. You only need enough cotton to see sticking thru the bottom.

Jimmirehman

Mar 31, 2014
Fort myers FL
Mine leaks like crazy! my magnet came off, super glued it back on.

I don’t know where it’s leaking from. The deck doesn’t have Any evidence of leaking through the airflow hole yet the airflow dial fills with juice and when I take the pod out, the pod cavity on the device has juice all over the place. 2.5mm coil, properly wicked. The deck never floods. I’m frustrated and ready to Chuck this thing in the trash. I haven’t experienced leaking like this in years

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
Mine leaks like crazy! my magnet came off, super glued it back on.

I don’t know where it’s leaking from. The deck doesn’t have Any evidence of leaking through the airflow hole yet the airflow dial fills with juice and when I take the pod out, the pod cavity on the device has juice all over the place. 2.5mm coil, properly wicked. The deck never floods. I’m frustrated and ready to Chuck this thing in the trash. I haven’t experienced leaking like this in years

Yeah, I had good luck for 2 tanks after using more cotton but last night I took the panel off there was juice everywhere. I'm done with this. Back in the box.

Now I'm trying to decide if I want to spend the $$$ for a Dotmod AIO.

Yeah, I had good luck for 2 tanks after using more cotton but last night I took the panel off there was juice everywhere. I'm done with this. Back in the box.

Now I'm trying to decide if I want to spend the $$$ for a Dotmod AIO.

Getting ready to box mine up as well, I'm wasting nic salts with the pools of juice this thing leaks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread