• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Meet 2/26/2011 at Harrah's CB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparrots

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
North/central Nebraska
I'll be at Harrah's in Council Bluffs staying over Saturday night. Sorry it's across the river but a free room's a free room. lol I have a lot of e-juice that's looking for a home (all free) and a couple of mods to sell including a wooden feedimus. Anyone interested PM me for more details. Hope to see some of you there.
Rebecca

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Hey Rebecca...good to see you're still lurking around here also. I meant to reply to your post that you had elsewhere, but work has been nuts lately and have been out of town quite a bit.

Parrot sanctuary...in Nebraska??? That is pretty interesting. Would like to hear more about that. Sounds like a virtual wild kingdom in Burwell with the birds and cats and dogs. Have heard of Burwell...and have maybe been through there or at least near there but the details seem to be a bit foggy.

Sat. the 26th! I am actually in town, but know that I have to go in to the shop in the A.M....then I have a tear down of an event at the Quest Center ( actually about a stones throw across the river from Harrah's ) at 11 pm. In between I have a family thing. Would like to meet up with you and your beloved if I'm not worn out. Interested in the hardware you have for sale...also interested in the juice you're giving up. I'm pretty set on juice, but recently turned a friend onto vaping and he is at the point right now where he is dropping some coin on stuff. He keeps asking me what I got him into and I keep assuring him that I have just turned that corner where it is actually cheaper for me than smoking. Been trying to help him out with spare items I have and just hooked him up with half of my last tasty vapor order, but know that he would do backflips over some gratis liquid. He would dig it right now even it was .... flavored liquid if it were free.

Anyway...the only way I could meet up with you guys would be very late, and I would be coming from work, but that all depends on your schedule and how worn out I am. Not sure how these things work. I'm kinda old and not very tech geeky, But I would not have a problem giving you my contact info (obviously not here for the whole world to see) and would not think of asking you for yours...so let me know. If not this time maybe on a future Omaha excursion.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Wish I could get there, just to meet the two of you.

You and I are nearly neighbors t-zip. We need to find an hour or 2 someday and meet up half way between Papillion and lincoln for a cup of coffee or a beer and talk. Lots of good deals around for a group of 2 or 3 on liquid and hardware etc...but for a single vapor to do these is somewhat cost prohibitive (at least for me) or just not prudent. For example, Vapor Kings is selling bulk attys (10 for like $46) in both lr and standard. Would like both but don't really need 10 of each for nearly $100, but splitting up the 2 with someone and getting 5 of each for $46 would be a good deal.( at least for me, don't know what your needs are.) I also Just got an order from Tasty Vapor (juice), 150 mls. for $30. Good stuff but I might burn out on that 1 flavor before it's all gone. splitting up 2 flavors with someone for the same cost would add variety. Just a thought.

I often feel like I'm on a vaping island here in omaha. Can not believe that I can't find another vapor right here. Work with a lot of smokers, and they are all pretty amazed at how easily I quit smoking by vaping. Even had a few try my EGO out but nobody is interested in vaping. Oh well...their loss.

Good to see you're still around zip. Have a good one.

tenzip

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Lincoln, NE, USA
Update, due to an upcoming funeral, I actually am going to be in Omaha/CB on this Saturday after all. I'll be picking someone up from the airport around 8:30 pm, and I'll be at the Horseshoe for several hours beforehand.

Sparrots, I'll take some time and stop by Harrah's, too, if you are going to be around. Maybe we could swap some juice, and I'd love to take a look at the mods you have. I may not buy one, but I'd like to see them.

hawkizefan, we should try to get together somewhere, sometime. Sounds like it won't be this Saturday. If you get to Lincoln anytime, let me know, or we can see about meeting up somewhere inbetween. Maybe Ashland or Greenwood. My wife always likes it when I go to Greenwood. Chocolate factory, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread