• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Meetup details

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyKay

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2010
SC
Oh, yeah. . .it's Sunday, the 25th. I'm still not familiar with the area not a native), so be sure to print out those Google Maps directions. Additional directions: If you're approaching from Sout Pine St, head north on Pine, hang a left at Main. Follow Main until you see Delaney's on the left. If approaching from East Main St, head west toward Downtown Spartanburg, and Delaney's will be on the left. If approaching from North Church St, head south toward Downtown Spartanburg, turn right on Main, and follow Main until you come up on Delaney's on the left.

JoeyKay

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2010
SC
Awesome! I look forward to meeting the two of you. And by the way, over the course of the evening, there will be a few drawings for juice. Nothing fancy, just a random names in a bag deal. I will be providing plenty of juice, but if anyone has any extra juice to throw in the pot, feel free. It will mostly be 3ml sample bottles, but there will be a couple larger bottles as well, such as a full bottle of Drewbacco from Nhaler, and some 555.

JoeyKay

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2010
SC
Thanks, Kno! It looks like only a small handful have confirmed, but even a small meet is better than no meet at all. We'll just have to see if anyone who hasn't posted yet will show up. If not. . .meh. More juice to go around :D I hope some more locals will show up, though. I know Lairkeeper lives in the area, but she has yet to comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread