• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

August Meetup for Suncoast Vapers Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Awesome!!!
If you need help send me a message, I would love to help you out :)

SOOOOOOOOO ironic!!! I just read this post, but have been working for about a week to set up Orlando's first vape Meet-Up and guess where it's going to be?? Kerr's Winghouse in Altamonte Springs. I have vaped there for months and they are VERY receptive! Now I can use your meet-up as leverage to make our just as good!! Hahaha!! :toast:

Peaches

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
SOOOOOOOOO ironic!!! I just read this post, but have been working for about a week to set up Orlando's first vape Meet-Up and guess where it's going to be?? Kerr's Winghouse in Altamonte Springs. I have vaped there for months and they are VERY receptive! Now I can use your meet-up as leverage to make our just as good!! Hahaha!! :toast:
I'm in, please let me know when you have a definite date.:toast:

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
Here are a couple of pics from winghouse
618eff03-3d90-bfc6.jpg
618eff03-3da6-be43.jpg

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
We had a good time even thought the seats were uncomfortable as all hell & Deb almost froze to death :)

We had a good turnout of 20 vapers. Met some new people and I was tickled to see Sstambo/Tammy from Cape Coral come up with her husband. We also got to meet LadyLisa1965 & DemonCowboy too!

At the next meet in St. Pete I swear we'll have more comfy seating but then we won't have all those cute girls running around wearing teeny bottoms lol

I didn't take my camera but I saw some photos being snapped, I'm sure they'll end up here. Thanks so everyone who made it! Look forward to seeing you guys next month too!

Pete & Nadine were greatly missed, hope they have a great vacation!!

JustKryssi

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Dirty Jerz
Our next meetup will be Sept. 11 in St. Pete in case you want to mark your calendars now.

Oh no, I won't be able to make that one either! My sister and new nephew will be here all the way from Spokane, WA and I haven't met my nephew yet.

Sigh. Maybe the next one then.

Looks like everyone had a good time last night!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread