Mega EGO Cartomizers...AMAZING!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobBaker

Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Gibsonburg, Ohio, United States
these things are amazing and hold a whopping 4ml of juice!!! Some sites have it listed as 5ml but don't buy into that it's 4ml from experience with these and many reviews I've seen. The cleanest, tastiest, largest vapor producing, strongest throat hitting (?|juice Container|?) I've vaped from. Good bye you pain in the .... tanks and clearomizers!!!

Best two I have tried

Connection 808 (or V4L's 808 EGO) (1.5ohm): Vapor 4 Life

Connection ego/510 (1.5ohm): Vaping Zone

PS> I understand that calling them juice containers is totally noob but I really didn't know what to say there LoL!!!

Last edited:

BobBaker

Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Gibsonburg, Ohio, United States
On occasion. I use mostly tanks, but on the go I always have an eGo battery and Mega carto in my "survival kit". As long as both are loaded, I can always depend on that set-up. Easier to grab that than troubleshoot a tank while driving, too.

What tank do you use? I've tried a few and never found one I like. Maybe you have a MOD (like the VAMO and others)?

They're cartomizers. Although juice containers is specific enough to get the point across in the beginning. :p

I like them as well. Good taste and lots of vapor. I'm not sure if it's my imagination, or not, but they (unfortunately) seem to eat a lot of juice. That seems to be the only bad point.

A few duds here and there. They also look streamlined and great on an eGo.

indianajames

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Mission, KS
What tank do you use? I've tried a few and never found one I like. Maybe you have a MOD (like the VAMO and others)?

I actually have two Vamos and I'm still experimenting with different tanks. I have an Artemas locking DCT, a couple of generic(?) carto tanks, and three Vivi Novas, which I love. I'm expecting a Kanger ProTank in the post today.

This isn't to imply that I never use other set-ups. I still use eGo batts, various cartos and attys , as well as a RDA, in various combinations now and then.

When it comes to simplicity with volume, the Mega cartos are a pretty good deal, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread