Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Ok - I need help with this one it is making me crazy (ier)!!!

I love MEL and I love Grey Matter - but seriously, WHAT does it taste like? It tastes like something, and whatever that something is is just out of reach for my brain. I have been asked to describe it - and well, I just cant.

SO other people that have tried it- HELP A GIRL OUT HERE. lol.

:blink:

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Maybe it's Earl Grey Tea and Sugar cookies. LOL. This is the only flavor that I have ever just been at a total blank to describe. My best friend has taken up vaping and she lives in another state - so we try to describe the tasty flavors we find in case the other would like a try. I had to tell her since she is flying up for Halloween to just wait and try mine on this one...it definitely has a taste that I recognize- I just cant place it!

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    The reason why so many people like this, is why I hate vaping it.

I get almost no flavor, but its not unflavored. What is it supposed to be? WHAT THE HELL BRO? I just end up chain vaping until whatever Im using it dry hitting, Ive got cotton mouth, am way overnic'd, and seriously annoyed.

Juice is not supposed to be confusing. Idk why its so popular to vape something that you cant identify the taste. Drives me up the wall.

But hey, to each thier own.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread