Status
Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Starting May 18th and continuing until May 29th Alien Visions E-Juice will be holding a Memorial Day Sale. All items will be 15% off of our already crazy low prices! That's it! That's the whole sale! We love Memorial Day and we want to make sure you can to!

Bulk Purchaser Note: Bulk orders will be available during the sale but will not be subject to the 15% off (you are already getting a smokin' hot deal!)

patch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
nyc
Starting May 18th and continuing until May 29th Alien Visions E-Juice will be holding a Memorial Day Sale. All items will be 15% off of our already crazy low prices! That's it! That's the whole sale! We love Memorial Day and we want to make sure you can to!

Bulk Purchaser Note: Bulk orders will be available during the sale but will not be subject to the 15% off (you are already getting a smokin' hot deal!)

hi, just visited the website. i'm wondering if there is a coupon code needed to get the 15% or is it automatic after adding items to my cart?

thanks!

ismifadly

Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Malaysia

when will u guys ship to the world?

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
We would like to thank everyone for making our Memorial Day Sale a success. There are still 4 more days to cash in on these awesome savings. Also, look forward to our soon-to-be-released premium line flavor Dreamberries, our special blend of Strawberries and Cream (cream-saver-esque) sure to fit that summertime sweet tooth!

Dreamberries - Link to our premium line. They are at the bottom (item #3 and 4)

As you can see these are limited release and I've only linked them here. I'm hoping to get feedback on these and this seems like the best place for "reviewer-types" to get a hold of it.

Last edited:

KimberlyM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2011
The Land of Confusion
Hey Ben,
I had to wait until today when I got paid to place my order and take advantage of the sale. However, by the time I got home order capacity had been reached. I have a shopping cart full of stuff to buy, can you help a sister out? I know it was only a saving of $4.55 - but that was exactly enough for me to finally try Root Beer. However, I understand if there is nothing that can be done!

Last edited:

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
How about all of today and everyday up until Saturday? I'll leave the sale going until then so anyone waiting to cash in can.

Hey Ben,
I had to wait until today when I got paid to place my order and take advantage of the sale. However, by the time I got home order capacity had been reached. I have a shopping cart full of stuff to buy, can you help a sister out? I know it was only a saving of $4.55 - but that was exactly enough for me to finally try Root Beer. However, I understand if there is nothing that can be done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread