The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Memphis Brick & Mortar - Poll

Discussion in 'Tennessee Vapinteers' started by Rona1012, Mar 31, 2013.

Tags:

Would you like to see a GOOD B&M in Memphis, TN?

1. Yes!!! Why do we not have one already!?

2. Maybe - It depends on how reasonable they are...

3. Maybe - It depends on the location of said B&M

4. No, I get everything I need from online sites already!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Rona1012

Rona1012 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2012
    Southaven MS
    Just trying to get a feeler here... I am a avid vaper and live in the Memphis area. I do think to be a rather decent size metropolis our lack of having a brick and mortar with decent prices and great availability is well, disheartening?

I am trying to get an idea of how many people would actually USE a local B&M if we had one here in Memphis. Inventory selection would obviously be a deal breaker for us. How about location? Would you use a B&M if you live in Cordova and the B&M was in say, Midtown? If the selection was great would you use it almost exclusively? How important would a internet front to said B&M be to you? I could ask many other questions but right now I just want to know how our Memphis Vapers FEEL about this issue. I know there are quite a few vaping and know about the local meetup every month but I also know there are ALOT of people vaping who don't know about those meetups and more so who DON'T know about getting something better than a disposable from a gas station.

Let's start a discussion and see where it goes. Send this thread to your friends who smoke and are interested. Have em sign up on ECF and voice there opinions.

Thanks!

2. lapka

lapka Full Member

Apr 1, 2013
    Memphis, Tn
    If the shop had knowledgeable staff and a great product selection, i would probably shop almost exclusively there!

3. tiforever

tiforever Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2013
    A-town, TN
    I think there is a market for one for sure, just not at mall kiosk prices :)

4. durgidog

durgidog Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 25, 2012
    memphis, tn
    We NEED a brick and mortar and I think midtown is the best location, people living out East are used to traveling to Memphis and I don't think that would hinder them. I don't think internet sales are important for TN residents, since we would pay sales tax for online orders and might as well order from any online vendor.

5. Rona1012

Rona1012 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2012
    Southaven MS
    Hadn't looked @ this thread in a while. I noticed it didn't get any hits for quite some time so just forgot to look. When I was pondering the idea I had thought poplar/ridgeway area would be the most ideal location. Alot of people who live outside of Memphis and travel in to wherever they are, there's a pretty good chance they go by Poplar on the east side of 240.

6. MemphisRib

MemphisRib Full Member Verified Member

Mar 23, 2012
    Memphis, TN
    I spotted "Chase the Vape" a brick and mortar in midtown today. In the Broad art district. See google.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.