• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Memphis Brick & Mortar - Poll

Would you like to see a GOOD B&M in Memphis, TN?

• Yes!!! Why do we not have one already!?

• Maybe - It depends on how reasonable they are...

• Maybe - It depends on the location of said B&M

• No, I get everything I need from online sites already!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rona1012

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Southaven MS
Just trying to get a feeler here... I am a avid vaper and live in the Memphis area. I do think to be a rather decent size metropolis our lack of having a brick and mortar with decent prices and great availability is well, disheartening?

I am trying to get an idea of how many people would actually USE a local B&M if we had one here in Memphis. Inventory selection would obviously be a deal breaker for us. How about location? Would you use a B&M if you live in Cordova and the B&M was in say, Midtown? If the selection was great would you use it almost exclusively? How important would a internet front to said B&M be to you? I could ask many other questions but right now I just want to know how our Memphis Vapers FEEL about this issue. I know there are quite a few vaping and know about the local meetup every month but I also know there are ALOT of people vaping who don't know about those meetups and more so who DON'T know about getting something better than a disposable from a gas station.

Let's start a discussion and see where it goes. Send this thread to your friends who smoke and are interested. Have em sign up on ECF and voice there opinions.

Thanks!

durgidog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
memphis, tn
www.thomasin.com
We NEED a brick and mortar and I think midtown is the best location, people living out East are used to traveling to Memphis and I don't think that would hinder them. I don't think internet sales are important for TN residents, since we would pay sales tax for online orders and might as well order from any online vendor.

Rona1012

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Southaven MS
Hadn't looked @ this thread in a while. I noticed it didn't get any hits for quite some time so just forgot to look. When I was pondering the idea I had thought poplar/ridgeway area would be the most ideal location. Alot of people who live outside of Memphis and travel in to wherever they are, there's a pretty good chance they go by Poplar on the east side of 240.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread