menthol help please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

k_a_r_i

Oct 1, 2010
St. Louis, MO
I started out with 18mg menthol from GoodProphets and love the taste but it wasn't strong enough, went to 24 mg and still not strong enough. I ordered the 36mg flavorless since they don't carry menthol in 36mg and a packet of menthol crystals.

I mixed some crystals into the flavorless and it is ok...but i'm missing that slightly sweet "minty" taste that goes along with it. I was thinking of getting some Lorann's creme de menthe to try and add to it to get the menthol with a hint of the sweet mint taste. Has anyone tried this? I don't want to ruin my juice. How much creme de menthe would I add to the 30ml bottle of flavorless?

Paisley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2010
Florida
I've used the Loranns Creme de Menthe and it should give you some of the sweet minty flavor. You might want to try some sweetener like cotton candy too. I thought the Creme de Menthe was a little strong so you might want to start low. I liked the PA Wintergreen better.

I just ordered some crystals, never liked menthal analogs but ordered Winter Peach from Totally Twisted Texes not thinking about it being menthal but really liked it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread