Status
Not open for further replies.

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
IMHO it's Mr. eliquid. I couldn't vape Halo, like you said NO MINT! I was a 35+ year menthol full favor smoker.....nothing but menthol......Mr. Eliquid has very good menthol already mixed alone or they have an ice collection that is great. I vaped this menthol for 2 years getting me off the smokes. NO MINT lol

Tracey

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
There is another point to Halo that doesn't get brought up very often, if at all.

Unlike most all other juice mixers, Halo probably makes as much, if not more money, from their own branded Hardware as they do their juice. Hardware that they basically intend to be used With Their juices.

So, it's even More important for Halo to put out Good Juices as to put out garbage would likely also Directly Adversely affect the sales of their Hardware, again a potential issue most all the other juice people Don't have to contend with.

PS the Halo "thols" that have mint in them state so in their description. Most of their Thols are Straight Menthol in varying degrees of strength.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Captain Pegleg

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2015
Arkansas
I have a friend that loves menthol. Any suggestion for a good menthol juice? Not mint - menthol. Are the Halo menthols still good?
Thanks,
George
Vista Vapors has a menthol called Arctic that tastes just like those Crush menthol cigarettes (minus the burning tobacco, I mean just the menthol in the crushed part)

Captain Pegleg

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2015
Arkansas
There is another point to Halo that doesn't get brought up very often, if at all.

Unlike most all other juice mixers, Halo probably makes as much, if not more money, from their own branded Hardware as they do their juice. Hardware that they basically intend to be used With Their juices.

So, it's even More important for Halo to put out Good Juices as to put out garbage would likely also Directly Adversely affect the sales of their Hardware, again a potential issue most all the other juice people Don't have to contend with.

PS the Halo "thols" that have mint in them state so in their description. Most of their Thols are Straight Menthol in varying degrees of strength.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

They might make as much money there but that's because both liquid and hardware are exorbitant prices. I would hate to fall in love with a tiny $8/bottle brand

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
I was in a vape store the other day and they made their own juice...........I said to the sales person I like menthol but can't find a good one.

He said to me I got something here and brought out 2 small bottles and said this is pure raw unadulterated MENTHOL-------he said just put in a drop in your

tank and I thought YA RIGHT---------WOW.....he was right----this stuff was potent.

I can now add real MENTHOL to any of my juices and get a good result. And no mint and it doesnot rob the juice of the original flavor-----it just cools it

and does a good job----feels like Ice Cube in throat------------------------------------no other vape stores ever offered me this before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moonlitwish

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2015
Charlotte, NC, USA
Vista Vapors has a menthol called Arctic that tastes just like those Crush menthol cigarettes (minus the burning tobacco, I mean just the menthol in the crushed part)
If they hadn't invented those stupid crush balls, I probably would have quit without ecigs! Love the crush balls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread