I need a sweet cold (non bitter, sweet tasting) mint or menthol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
No coupons at AHL except for person specific sent after you have ordered.
They are having a lot of sales lately so check out the site and put something in your cart and see if you get a discount. Usually at least 10%
I'm considering of making a large order with ahlusions. I do have a soft spot for complex flavors. If someone could provide me an active coupon (pm to avoid being it expired or exhausted)let me know. looking to order at least 5 bottles of 30ml :)

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
Hell Frozen Over-Fuzion Vapor

it's atomic fireball with a nice cool hit of mint. One of my favorites and it packs a punch. Just got in a 120 ml size. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Hey there. I ordered and received a bottle of this almost a month ago. I was wondering...does this usually need time to steep? When I vaped it straight out of the mail it about killed me. It was pretty harsh.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Hey there. I ordered and received a bottle of this almost a month ago. I was wondering...does this usually need time to steep? When I vaped it straight out of the mail it about killed me. It was pretty harsh.

I have let mine steep for at least a couple of weeks. Am almost done with the first bottle. It is pretty stout tho but that's the way I like some if my juices. It is one if my top favorites. I keep about three flavors going at once. Probably wouldn't want to vape it exclusively ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I love Halo's Kringle's Curse. An awesome peppermint that is slightly sweet and packs a punch.

Have you tried their Shamrock? It's chocolate mint, and although I thought the mint was a little weak (so I ended up getting the Kringle's Curse instead), I think I like the sweetness of it better than Kringle's. The more I taste of Kringle's, the less sweet it seems to me. Maybe I'm just getting more accustomed to and fond of sweeter flavors. I got some of their Belgian Cocoa, but it proved disappointing; great smell, very little taste.

Andria

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I'd like to add a new one... received Quack's: Frozen Pond in the mail today - can't put it down... very cool and icey... but it has a deep, rich, flavor... not fruity, rather kind of caramel/toffee/custard... sounds weird, but it's quite excellent.

I also ordered the Atone-Mint.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I'd like to add a new one... received Quack's: Frozen Pond in the mail today - can't put it down... very cool and icey... but it has a deep, rich, flavor... not fruity, rather kind of caramel/toffee/custard... sounds weird, but it's quite excellent.

I also ordered the Atone-Mint.

Please return and comment on how you liked the atone-mint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread