Menthol Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have a new bottle of Halo Newpure and I've tried it but am very unsatisfied with the level of menthol. I have some menthol crystals on the way. Can anyone give me a suggestion as to how many crystals to use per ml? I was going to put about 10ml in an empty bottle and add crystals to that so that I can keep the original batch pure for now.

Also, I was thinking of ordering some pure menthol liquid. Same question here, how many drops should I add per ml. Thanx!

Mooler

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Florida
My favorite is Decadent Vapors Concentrated Menthol from Totally Wicked.

Decadent Vapours 10ml Flavour Concentrates

You can't vape it straight, its just too strong.

Use about 1 drop of this with around 10 drops of anything else.

I put one drop in the bottom of a cart, fill with 555 or B&H or whatever - it's perfect.

Other menthols I've tried have something else in them, something tangy, with an aftertaste, like DKTAB, which many people like, but not my thing.

Menthol Crystals may be good, but I'm sold on the Decadent Vapors... it's easy, clean, and very potent.

Jimi Mack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Long Island
I have a new bottle of Halo Newpure and I've tried it but am very unsatisfied with the level of menthol. I have some menthol crystals on the way. Can anyone give me a suggestion as to how many crystals to use per ml? I was going to put about 10ml in an empty bottle and add crystals to that so that I can keep the original batch pure for now.

Also, I was thinking of ordering some pure menthol liquid. Same question here, how many drops should I add per ml. Thanx!

While I love my Newpure, I found the same thing. I just wanted a hint more menthol, so I added some crystals myself. You can get them from some dealers or you can order it off eBay. Just remember to add just a little at a time, a little bit goes a long way. Your idea of using a separate 10ml bottle is good. I normally fill a 10ml bottle with Newpure and then crush up a single crystal and add it in as needed, add more as you will find what works for you.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Go to Totally Wicked. They have my favorite menthol. You can buy it in smaller bottles than 30ml.

Forget about Halo. Their juices suck.

I would have to say that you should disregard everything this poster has said... He / she is one of the very few out of thousands of posts (here and on other forums) that contradict his / her statement that Halo sucks....

Even if he / she did not like the juice it is an uncalled for comment....

Personally, since I have found Halo Freedom I have vaped nothing else.... I go through about 30ml a week of the stuff....

Try the Halo menthol, if you don't like it, sell it here in the classifieds area as Halo juice is gone almost as soon as it's posted for sale....

Use the code ECF4HALO and get 20% off the order... Thats only $20 for 30ml of premium juice and it's free shipping as well........

The customer service is also 2nd to none!

Enjoy whatever you choose!!!

Kris

Last edited:

Mooler

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Florida
I would have to say that you should disregard everything this poster has said... He / she is one of the very few out of thousands of posts (here and on other forums) that contradict his / her statement that Halo sucks....

Even if he / she did not like the juice it is an uncalled for comment....

Personally, since I have found Halo Freedom I have vaped nothing else.... I go through about 30ml a week of the stuff....

Try the Halo menthol, if you don't like it, sell it on the classifieds as Halo juice is gone almost as soon as it's posted for sale....

Use the code ECF4HALO and get 20% off the order... Thats only $20 for 30ml of premium juice and it's free shipping as well........

Enjoy!!!

Kris

Agreed, that poster is not right.

Halo has great reviews, I've not tried it, but plenty of people love it.

Personal taste varies greatly, some people eat liver! ick.

I have tried Totally Wicked, and I love the Decadent Vapours Menthol (which I just posted about)

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
TW and a ton of other places have good juice, no doubt about that!

But since trying Halo, I have used it and it alone... I have vaped nothing else since and I have no desire to vape anything else....

Since I go through about 5ml a day that's good news for Halo and bad news for the competition... (sales and $$$$ wise, that is)..

I agree taste is subjective but when 99 out of 100 people say they love it, Halo must be doing something right....

Kris

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread