• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Menthol Liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwanVesta

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
Manchester, UK
Hi, I wonder if anyone could help me out? Im new to this forum and to using an e-cig. I have been using an e-cig for about 4/5 weeks and haven't smoked a regular cig for 3 weeks now. I used to smoke 40+ Superkings Menthol per day.

I bought my e-cig from ecigsonline.co.uk and have found their product and customer sevices excellent however they do not sell menthol liquid and I believe it will be more economical for me to use the liquid long term.

I use a 84mm DS084 2009 model. I was using about 6 high cartridges a day when I started with the screw top type, however, they now sell the all-in-one plastic top type and I seem to use about 8-10 of those per day?!? Dont know if its me needing more hit or the all-in-one type not having as much juice in them???

Anyway what Im looking for is a high nicotene menthol liquid that anyone could recommend from a UK stockist?

Many thanks for your help

SV

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Hi, I wonder if anyone could help me out? Im new to this forum and to using an e-cig. I have been using an e-cig for about 4/5 weeks and haven't smoked a regular cig for 3 weeks now. I used to smoke 40+ Superkings Menthol per day.

I bought my e-cig from ecigsonline.co.uk and have found their product and customer sevices excellent however they do not sell menthol liquid and I believe it will be more economical for me to use the liquid long term.

I use a 84mm DS084 2009 model. I was using about 6 high cartridges a day when I started with the screw top type, however, they now sell the all-in-one plastic top type and I seem to use about 8-10 of those per day?!? Dont know if its me needing more hit or the all-in-one type not having as much juice in them???

Anyway what Im looking for is a high nicotene menthol liquid that anyone could recommend from a UK stockist?

Many thanks for your help

SV

Hi again, SV,
I don't go for menthol, but....
Have a look in the social discussion on e-liquids under the current threads in the UK E-Smokers' group.
Should be quite a few sites to browse for PG and for VG there is Intellicig's Ecopure.
Surely some Uk members who are menthol vapers will also pipe up!!!
:)
Best,

C.

SwanVesta

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
Manchester, UK
Hi again, SV,
I don't go for menthol, but....
Have a look in the social discussion on E-Liquids under the current threads in the UK E-Smokers' group.
Should be quite a few sites to browse for PG and for VG there is Intellicig's Ecopure.
Surely some Uk members who are menthol vapers will also pipe up!!!
Best,

C.

HUGE apologies for asking stoooopid questions but what do PG and VG mean?

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Vegetable Glycerine and Propylene Glycol. These are the two most common liquids used as a vapour producing base for e-liquid. The American brand Johnson Creek does a VG range and the British brand Ecopure(Intellicig) is only VG. Almost every other e-liquid is PG. A few people have found that they have mild problems with PG and switching to VG is a good idea for them. One firm Nuvape has started a PEG range - yet another variety of glycerine.
In DIY E-liquid some people use PG for mixing and cutting and others use VG. To find out more read the DIY E-Liquid section of the forum. You need to check that you are buying the correct kind of PG or VG. Luckily there are E-Liquid experts to advise.

Hope this helps!

Best
C.

googled

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
ukvapers.com
Thanks for the explanation

Have just recieved a bottle from pillbox38 but I have to say its not quite "sweet" enough a menthol taste for me so Im still looking for recommendations if there are any menthol smokers out there???

Probably because of the strength of it. That stuff blew my head off when I tried it neat. I dilute it 50/50 with Glycerin (£1 a bottle from boots)but I only drip. Glycerin sweetens most liquids I've tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread