Status
Not open for further replies.

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas
Ive got a friend thats gonna give vaping a try and im trying to get her a supply list going. Shes a Nuport smoker so im looking for some menthol flavors she might like. I know my hardest part was finding my all day vapes so if any of u guys that were menthol smokers esp. nuports let me know you go to menthols.

Thanks

NexPax

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Salzburg
The best menthol juice you can get is with self made menthol aroma. It's really easy to produce. All you need is 10 gram of menthol crystals and 10 ml of 99% alcohol or PG, all should be available in most drugstores. Just mix the crystals and the chosen liquid together until all the crystals dissolved. If you use PG you have to warm it up in a hot water bath before or the crystals won't dissolve completely. The aroma is very strong, start with 1% and adjust to taste.

Here is a video which shows the process, but it's in german.

edit: Only use crystals from the drugstore and not those which are sold as sweat-bath supplies.

Last edited:

zerominusone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2011
in your house
I HATED menthol cigarettes. I'd rather go without than smoke a menthol. After I switch to vaping, a buddy switch cartomizers on my e-cig when I went to the bathroom. I was VERY pleasantly surprised. It was REALLY good. It didn't really taste like the yucky menthol cigs or the yucky tobacco e-juices but it was more of a minty taste and now I use that flavor all the time. It was Arctic Menthol from Johnson Creek. I messed up on time and got their Tundra (bluck!!!!).

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Best place in the world to by menthol juice IMO is RawrVapor. You can even adjust the amt of menthol in his juices when ordering. You can buy his Angel Tears to add more. He indeed is a menthol guru. He advocates menthol in all his juices - I hate menthol or so I thought until I tried his.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread