Menthol...the real deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been vaping menthol flavors from 51 and Totally wicked. They're not bad.

In your opinion, what is the best menthol you've found for the BEST price for 30 ml. Yeah, with gas prices going up, I'm watching my pennies.

I prefer the PG/VG blends to just straight PG.

I used Johnson's Creek YEARS ago. Wasn't impressed then, but things change...so if that's an option, let me know.

Time for me to order more, so I'll be reading. List links too please?

Thank ya!

jlinko

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Ohio
mtbaker.com menthol...$8 for 30ml. You can choose PG/VG ratios :) He also has Extreme Ice that I'm trying in my next order, but the regular Menthol is good, too. I'm using it in an LR stardust, and it's beautiful. The one that got me off analogues is gotvapes Menthol Mania (LOVE IT), but Dan and Bad have been sold out since February :mad:

Icig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Idaho
I've been vaping menthol flavors from 51 and Totally wicked. They're not bad.

In your opinion, what is the best menthol you've found for the BEST price for 30 ml. Yeah, with gas prices going up, I'm watching my pennies.

I prefer the PG/VG blends to just straight PG.

I used Johnson's Creek YEARS ago. Wasn't impressed then, but things change...so if that's an option, let me know.

Time for me to order more, so I'll be reading. List links too please?

Thank ya!

I buy 120 mils of menthol from pink spot.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Xaiver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Clearwater, MN
...In your opinion, what is the best menthol you've found for the BEST price for 30 ml. Yeah, with gas prices going up, I'm watching my pennies....

Have you considered DIYing? It's not that difficult, nor that much work, and you can pretty much dial in whatever flavor it is that you want. It's also significantly cheaper than buying pre-made stuff.

I've got a nice minty blend that I've been using exclusively for a month or two now, and it's Spearmint, Peppermint and a touch of maple for sweetener.

I also just ordered some Menthol flavoring from Wizard Labs, and it smells just like Menthol. Going to try adding a bit of it to my next mix.

-X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread