Not open for further replies.

smilin0117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Northwood OH (NW OH)
Hi again everybody!!

I have been away for way to long!!

I need some help getting back on track with my buzz. I think a good menthol will help. Was hoping I could get some suggestions on a good menthol. I assume some new ones have came out since I quit vapping(or even your go to favorite) so I knew if I came back here and asked for help I was sure to get some good advise.

I have always been a 60/40 pg to vg ratio girl and mostly stuck to 24mg.

Thanks again everyone--I gotta get back on track!! Cant believe I blew my 1.4 yrs smoke free :oops:

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Backwoods Brew's Menthol Tobacco is the most authentic menthol juice I've tried. They really nailed it, and it doesn't taste like peppermint or some other poor menthol substitute. Get it with "strong" flavor. You'll swear you're smoking a menthol.

GoodeJuice's House Blend Menthol Tobacco e-Juice is supposed to be pretty spot-on too. I haven't tried it, but the other tobacco juices I've tried from them are awesome, and I guess the creator was a menthol smoker, so it sounds very promising.

rock_lobsterrr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Des Moines, IA
I really like Halo Menthol Ice. It's hard to describe... It's not minty like a lot of menthols are. It's very mild tasting. There's no hint of tobacco. It's not super-icy or anything, despite the name. All I can really say is that I like it. Depends what you like I guess... :)

Thanks for this. Looking for something just as you described. Just checked out Halo's site and saw they have two other menthol flavors. CoolMist Menthol and Truepure Menthol in addition to what you described above. Have you tried the others?

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
I really like Halo Menthol Ice. It's hard to describe... It's not minty like a lot of menthols are. It's very mild tasting. There's no hint of tobacco. It's not super-icy or anything, despite the name. All I can really say is that I like it. Depends what you like I guess... :)

Does Halo have a minty tasting menthol juice? I've been wanting to try their menthol flavors but I can't really find anyone to give me a accurate description of them. I don't like tobacco menthol's. I like cool/sweet minty menthol's.

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
I vape Extreme Ice from VaporPro. But for a more mellow mint, I switch up with Wintergreen from Northwest Vapors. Both 24mg nico like yourself.

Have you had anyone else's Wintergreen that you can compare it to? I like Wintergreen but most of the ones I've tried sucked. I've tried over 10 different ones and am still in search of that awesome Wintergreen flavor.

OrbvsTerrarvm

May 25, 2012
Canada
Thanks for this. Looking for something just as you described. Just checked out Halo's site and saw they have two other menthol flavors. CoolMist Menthol and Truepure Menthol in addition to what you described above. Have you tried the others?

No, I haven't, but I'm interested in trying them. In this thread, Truepure is described as more smooth and subtle than Menthol Ice. Personally I find Menthol Ice to be somewhat subtle already, but of course this stuff is really subjective.

Quote from this other thread:

"Just my opinion--- Coolmist is the strongest of the menthols; Menthol Ice has an icy bite to it (a little like double mint gum), but is very refreshing; Truepure is the most subtle of the menthols."

CoolMist is now definitely on my list of juices to try!

OrbvsTerrarvm

May 25, 2012
Canada
Does Halo have a minty tasting menthol juice? I've been wanting to try their menthol flavors but I can't really find anyone to give me a accurate description of them. I don't like tobacco menthol's. I like cool/sweet minty menthol's.

Jugheads' Dyno Minty (in the VG Extreme section) tastes like green mint gum, minty and sweet. It doesn't really strike me as menthol-y, more like mint. It does have a cooling sensation similar to a mint candy though (which to me is different than a menthol).

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
I remember this one extreme menthol juice...i believe its called Artic Wolf..or something to that effect, but I can't recall the vendor. I will try to find it....but its supposed to be a super intense menthol. Not sure if thats what you are looking for.

Rawr Vapor is really big on menthol juices, and they give you the option to add as much menthol as you want to all of their flavors. Some really good ones I have had with menthol over there are Razmataz, Beachin, the Truth Serums, and Antidote. They have my favorite flavors all around, menthol or not. You can also just order their menthol (they call them "Angel Tears") and add them to you own juices as you see fit.

smilin0117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Northwood OH (NW OH)
i guess what i am looking for is a subtle tabacco flavor with a good menthol flavor. I have had really bad luck in the past with menthol's tasting of vicks or something that honestly wasnt ment to be vapped. I'm not looking for throat numbing...just a good vape.

I love reading everyone's suggestions...and plan on making a juice order this week--thank you so much and please keep the suggestions comming!!

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I'm not sure my Mister E-Liquid recommendation would apply then. Don't think it has that subtle tobacco and the menthol is really there. When I was still fairly new, I liked to combine some menthols from vapor4life. They have sample cartos packs that you can try. I found out what I liked from them and later bought them as bottles of juice. I got their cool juice and mixed it with virginia menthol juice. The cool doesn't really have a tobacco, it's just a cool menthol, but the virginia does, and I really liked to mix the two to get a little tobacco (not too much) and to get a nice cool menthol flavor as well that was similar to the marlboro menthol taste or Kool cig taste. That was a fav combo of mine. A lot of ppl like their traditional menthol, smilin' menthol and nuport menthol too. But for me this combo was my fav.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
i guess what i am looking for is a subtle tabacco flavor with a good menthol flavor. I have had really bad luck in the past with menthol's tasting of vicks or something that honestly wasnt ment to be vapped. I'm not looking for throat numbing...just a good vape.

In that case, I second my own vote for Backwoods Brew's Menthol Tobacco. Am I allowed to do that?! ;)

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
No, I haven't, but I'm interested in trying them. In this thread, Truepure is described as more smooth and subtle than Menthol Ice. Personally I find Menthol Ice to be somewhat subtle already, but of course this stuff is really subjective.

Quote from this other thread:

"Just my opinion--- Coolmist is the strongest of the menthols; Menthol Ice has an icy bite to it (a little like double mint gum), but is very refreshing; Truepure is the most subtle of the menthols."

CoolMist is now definitely on my list of juices to try!

Both quotes of mine--good choice!! For over 1 1/2 years Truepure has been my all day everyday. It is the tamest of the 3 Halo menthols. Coolmist is the strongest of the 3 menthols followed by Menthol Ice and then Truepure. For me Truepure is the best in a carto, but MI is fantastic in an atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread